Communications Scheme

Georgiana

TNPer
House of Communications

Intrduction

As you may know Ator, The Minister of Communications will not be running for the CoF as said in this post. It was unexpected for him to drop out. That leaves me Head of Department. The Department is currently in a slow position, probably after elections the department will gain back speed. After elections the TNP-Wire will be back in action

Update

Yesterday, I sent out interviews to The Minister of Government and the Candidates. They were each given 2 sets of Questions. The Ministry Questions and The General Questions. The Ministry questions were based on how there ministry was in the pass and will be in the future. The General Questions were based on how they plan to improve diffrent areas of Government. Mr.Delagate,Eluvtar, recieved and extra set of questions. That was the Delegacy Questions, that was based on his term as Delegate. The interviews wil be posted

Jobs

The Department will soon like to make jobs available for citizens of TNP. Job such as Adviser,Journalists, Editors and Publishers. These will ber helpful in the ministry. This is will be heavly discused in the cabinet meeting.

The Department of Communications will like to wish the candidates all the best on the elections. When/if you win you will serve our region well.

Did Ator resign his post? If not I believe he is still Minister of Communications until the election concludes.

I will agree that it was unexpected (at least from my view) that he would not re-contest. He did a brilliant job, and I wish him all the best.

Notice-of-Eviction.jpg

Ator Peopl, You've been SERVED.

Back