Raid on TNP

Mr.Smith

TNPer
Exshaw is raiding TNP, Blue Wolf is leading the raid here is proof.

Please move to The North Pacific (clicky) and endorse its current delegate, Blue Wolf II (clicky). This is a HIGHEST PRIORITY MISSION, and as such these orders take priority over the Soviet Union orders or any others.

Unlike in other missions, I am asking that you DO NOT fly the Exshaw flag; the idea is to avoid drawing too much attention to ourselves at the moment.

This is our biggest mission to date, so let's have a good showing!

-Emperor Durk II

Another trouble maker? That doesn't really prove anything, anybody could write something up like that and pretend it was sent by durk. My discussions with blue wolf have given me no indication he has any bad plans for tnp.

If it is true, how did you come to know of it, and why warn us?

i recently sent a email with the web snipped photo of Durk saying that to one of your citizens with a flag that has weed on it with a rainbow behind. I can't remember his name. Just go to the Exshaw forums go to the REAF forum and scroll down to the topic called Raid on the North Pacific.

Also I know of this because I was with the REAF. I am telling you this because a third party has given me a Automatic recruiting script. All I had to do was warn them of all up coming raids for all major raider regions and provide them with a Bio on each region.

lol... fail, Windsor.

For the record, this is Windsor Dc, an Exshaw wunderkind whom I recently called out for registering multiple accounts on the Exshaw forums with the intent of manipulating the government. He's acting out because of that I guess.

If that is addressed to me no I am not acting out and I only have one account on the Exshaw Forums. Fine don't believe don't prepare here is the link to the topic http://w11.zetaboards.com/Exshaw/topic/7708733/1/

I am only doing this for your benefit. I have done my part and sent the message. Now it is in your hands to decide what will happen next. Also to the above I wouldn't be surprised if you were working. To add I am not Windsor so fail on your part, and if you are going to accuse anyone back it up first. So because people jump to conclusions good bye and have a nice time in the rejected realms. Can't wait to say I told you so.

I am with with the UDL just ask Unibot. I have been using my puppet Aeternus Deus to do business with him, my forum name Is Asgard High Council. I have been with the UDL two maybe three weeks.

Mr.Smith:
I am with with the UDL just ask Unibot. I have been using my puppet Aeternus Deus to do business with him, my forum name Is Asgard High Council. I have been with the UDL two maybe three weeks.
You've just recently as of today been accepted into our Militia. That being said, I think it was rather foolish for you to come out like this -- if Durk was really trying to help out BWII establish a tyranny in TNP, you've just given him the heads up that there is an information leak and now cue the "discredit your opinion" montage.

unibot:
Mr.Smith:
You've just recently as of today been accepted into our Militia. That being said, I think it was rather foolish for you to come out like this -- if Durk was really trying to help out BWII establish a tyranny in TNP, you've just given him the heads up that there is an information leak and now cue the "discredit your opinion" montage.
Invaders are on the move, toppling democracies and spreading evil! ONOES.

Actually I have no idea whether or not BW knew of our presence in the region until now. What happened was Pasargad came extremely close to BW's endorsement count - within five or ten as I recall. Around the same time I received a credible tip that an outside organization was looking to propel Pasargad to the delegacy with an intent to destabilize. Therefore that evening I ordered the Royal Exshaw Armed Reserves into TNP to reduce the threat. BW was not around that night so I made an executive decision to deploy and eliminate the risk of destabilization.

Wait, why was I never informed of this? This seems somewhat confusing to me, what are you saying? That you thought the Vice Delegate was attempting to coup the region?

No the AR was not from the UDL. Still it is scary letting a outsider have complete control over a region numbering in the thousands. Even if they do have good intentions. Handing over 4,000 nations and a army to match to a single soul. They could destroy every region in Nationstates if they wished. Now if the above is Emperor Durk, which I have a feeling it is do you truly trust Blue wolf enough not to turn on you. It would be rather tempting to go rogue.

Complete control? If you think even half of the 300+ endorsements that I have are because of some outside force there is something seriously wrong with you.

Who are you anyway? Why do you hide behind a false name and make claims with little supporting evidence? What do you hope to gain from this? What are your motives? What is your background? Why should we even trust you in the slightest?

JAL, how many nations did you send into TNP and what are their names? Are they still in the region or have they departed?

*Checks his in-box*

Oh wait, it seems my questions have been partly answered.

The Empire of System Lord Apophis
New. 7 minutes ago

Hello there I heard rumors you are the TNP new WA and I guess they are true. I am a puppet who represents a group of regions who only work in the best interest of all. This organize wishes to propel your career farther. We have done some digging and discovered you are with Exshaw or LKE, we are still shifting through information. As WA of TNP you have the biggest army in all of Nationstates, and the power to wage wars with all the regions in the world, and win. So we are asking you to ban and eject all of those who defy you, then password protect the region for three weeks. You will still receive brand new nations that just joined but not ones from other regions. In return I will help you get rid of those who plot against, Mr. Smith I believe his name to be. I was on the TNP forums. He caused several problems with me and the others. Please consider the offer. You would be the ruler of thousands. Also pardon my appearance I usually create several puppets pertaining to other region and then store them in region similar to the ones I copy catted. All we ask is for you to destroy TNI, LKE, TBH, TBR, Exshaw, TUF, The Nazis, and three other targets we are still deciding. Once they are destroyed you could colonize 6/10 of the targets of your choosing. This would expand your power even farther.

I lol'd.

Oh boy looks like I have a competitor. That Lord guy is not associated with me. Well whoever you are lord guy let the games begin. Also most of your endorsements are puppet nations sent over from other major raider regions. This Organization he represents is probably only 5 nations and three of them are his puppets I bet.

Mr.Smith:
Also most of your endorsements are puppet nations sent over from other major raider regions.
I would love for you to outline where these close to 300 supposed raiders came from, exactly. :shifty:

Is it not at all possible that, given TNP contains about 600+ WA nations, I might actually have native backing?

This thread is a farce and once Pasargad asks, one of the admin will move this to a location more suitable for such farces, like maybe the Delegate's Government area :evil:

If it were legit, I'm sure it would have been posted by a trusted source in a more responsible way.

Grosseschnauzer:
This thread is a farce and once Pasargad asks, one of the admin will move this to a location more suitable for such farces, like maybe the Delegate's Government area :evil:

If it were legit, I'm sure it would have been posted by a trusted source in a more responsible way.
Upon reading the thread, you would find JAL confirmed he ordered Exshaw's forces in to back BWII. The guy had accurate information, actually, he just assumed BWII knew about it, which BWII says he didn't.

Exshaw, TBH, TBR, TNI, TUF, and four other raider regions. Also there are puppets. Some of your endorsements are from real nations who have stayed a long time in TNP though.

Back