Archieve

The Crimson Order's Beverage of "Choice"

kool_aid_man_waving.jpg

cowboy_alt1.gif

Romanoffia ready to charge drunk in battle again.

DEM23.jpg

How flemingovia solves problems

"It's just too bad for Nasty L&C"

This war’s and awful nuisance and it’s all one fellow spoke
And now he’s got his start and it’s too late to call a halt.
We’ve so much to put up with that we call him awful names.
For everything that happens he’s the man the public blames,
We blame him for the sandbags that keep tripping up our feet,

For imitation coppers and tin hats on every beat,
Our Air Raid Warden’s very blunt and simply too-too sweat!
So, it’s just to bad for Nasty L&C,
He’s in for it now, alright!

A friend said, “I’ve an air raid shelter, sandbags by the score,
I put some fairy lights around can you guess what for?
They’ll see the lights and bomb it while we’re playing dart’s next door
He’s in for it now alright!

It really is amazing how we hate that fellow’s name,
For everything that worries us he has to take the blame.
We’re always out of petrol and we keep our headlights dim,
So, if the girl gets out and walks we go on blaming him.

We Blame him for the lies that Blue Wolf II tells of you and me,
Announcements and news bulletins galore from BBC
And records of some chamber music Opus 93,

Since Gatesville started slimming he looks different on parade.
His tucks from all his uniforms redoubts the boy’s brigade
And now there isn’t room for all his medals I’m afraid,

;D

(link to original WWII song available by PM ;D )

cowboy_alt1.gif

Romanoffia ready to charge drunk in battle again.

DEM23.jpg

How flemingovia solves problems
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Now *THAT'S* funny!

:lol:

It's nice to know that I'm as talked about as L&C, but in a good way!

:fish:

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, am I the only other person here who gets that one!

Nice one, GBM!

Gates in his official uniform...

satan.jpg

I wonder where that pitchfork goes on L&C's anatomy?

TNP Resistance Refuses to Yield, Gains Strength

(TNP News Network - Somewhere in Vichy TNP, April 8, 2008) The resistance forces refuse to cave in to the thuggery of the Rogue Delegate Lewis and Clark who is supported by foreign invaders led by Gatesville.

Members_of_the_Maquis_in_La_Tresorerie.jpg

Great Bights Mum on the field of battle commanding the Liberation Forces to restore democracy to TNP.

"We know it's just a matter of time before Lewis and Clark falls flat on his arse," said one high official in Lewis and Clark's Vichy TNP government under condition of anonymity.

Another high-ranking member of Gatesville stated under the same guarantee of anonymity, "L&C is toast. Gates was a fool to support him. Gates thinks Lewis and Clark is his puppet and Lewis and Clark thinks he is using Gates as his own personal tool. While they fiddle, Rome burns. Gatesville is over-extended and is losing ground in other interests and actions and will have to either abandon TNP or lose it's other holdings. Revolution may be at hand in Gatesville."

Allies of the rightful government of The North Pacific under Great Bights Mum are already pounding the capitol city of Gatesville.

berlin1945reichstwasser.jpg

Gatesville over-extended and under attack from it's victims, falling in ruins.

New reports of Lewis and Clark and The Crimson Order having retreated to their last-resort bunker and awaiting annihilation.

2737808dp8.jpg

Entrance of Lewis and Clark's secret bunker. Lewis and Clark cowers in fear as his dictatorship and dreams of world domination crumble.

Argentina has refused asylum to Lewis and Clark, Gates and all Crimson Order members and collaborators. The TNP Resistance is, however, ready to show them all the steps down to the cellar.

© 2008 TNP News Network. Copying or redistribution prohibited.

Here are some suggestions for next time, Roman:

*Your imaginary friends don't count as sources.

*To quote Ron White, "Next time you have a thought, let it go."

*If you fail in the above, let flem write the article. At least he's funny.

I'm a foreign invader, I was never a native. I never held any sort of position in TNP in the past. I never voted on issues or contributed to the region in any way shape or form. I’ve never fought against tyranny in TNP in the past.

Wait...disregard that, it's all a lie. Damn my lying foreign raider self.

BW, at no point does Roman's article claim you are not a TNPer. In fact, the implication is that Crimson = Vichy, meaning the Crimson Order itself is quite French (TNPer), just collaborators or whatnot.

I'm not saying I like the article, it's rather silly, but I found your response a tad illogical.

you must be realy losing it there roman, my advice get mental help.

Here are some suggestions for next time, Roman:

*Your imaginary friends don't count as sources.

*To quote Ron White, "Next time you have a thought, let it go."

*If you fail in the above, let flem write the article.  At least he's funny.
You really have no idea what is about to happen here, do you? What a pathetic little fool you are.

And, Oh, my! Look at all the Criminal Disorder gumbies that drifted in with the odor from the landfill!

gumbiesvo3.jpg

Agamemnon, Lewis and Clark and Blue Wolf attend the NS Symposium on Mental Retardation as the primary specimens.

:fish:

Thanks for breaking my browser with that pic.

1) No one has any idea what will happen. I seriously doubt that you are privy to the visions of Apollo and the Fates. Or are you?! I bet your super-secret spy ring managed to infiltrate the Fates! Ah ha, that's it!

2) We missed you at the symposium, Roman. You were supposed to be the guest speaker, remember? They tried to get a hold of you, but you were wearing your tin-foil hat. :tb3:

3) You may think me a fool, but you've removed all doubt that you are one. :fish:

4) ?????

5) Profit.

EDIT: Bloody typoes.

Please take note that "really" is spelled with two l's. Capitalization and punctuation is equally very important if you wish to be mistaken for a mature person.

Sorry about the image size. Perhaps this is more efficient:

800px-Big_Foot,_dead_at_Wounded_Knee_(1890).jpg

L&C, Gatesville - Resisters are put to rest. International community calling it the "Wounded Knee of TNP" and mass ejections continue. The Resistance still survives and grows stronger every day. An anonymous Resistance leader says, "No mercy for L&C and his gangsters. Victory is coming soon".

Haha same, I have signatures and avatars hidden
I generally set my browser so that I have nothing but text and created a short-cut to actually view all images, etc.,,, in the event I want to see those items.

Then again, I have a T4 and a much faster FI connection and there isn't much that won't load in .0002 seconds. I can load faster than most servers can download. ;D

The only problem is that I have to keep reminding myself that some people are still in the stone age as per connection speeds. :P

You should see how fast I can run a script. I can move infinitely faster than the NS server can serve it up, and use about unique 400 ISPs to do it. :D

Time to go feed the BladeServer! ;)

It was cold and dark in the .info forum. A thin layer of dust coated every surface and a miasma choked the air with the mustiness of neglect.

In the High Council forum nothing had stirred for weeks. But now clouds of dust were thrown up as a shambling figure, clothed in mildewed robes, shuffled into the council chamber.

lear300_070802050140908_wideweb__300x300.jpg

The Crimson King addresses the High Council

“I…I…” his voice coughed and faltered, as vocal cords unused for ages were called upon. “I call this High Council to order”.

One by one heads rose from where they had slumped on chests. The High Council of the Crimson Order awoke, and one of them spoke.

“who the fuck are you?” he said.

“I am Lewis and Clark, your King and Lord.” The old man said.

“Lewis and Clark!” scoffed another. “He is a child’s fable! Nobody has seen him in countless ages.”

But the oldest member of the council squinted at the figure through rheumy eyes. “My Lord!” he said “it is you! It has been …. so long! We thought you were…..”

“I have returned” Lewis and Clark croaked. “But daily I feel my power grow weaker and weaker. My endorsements are dropping and my virility is fading. The fair Great Bight’s Mum is even now marching on the palace on a wave of popular support. What say you, my High Council? How can we meet this threat?”

The High Council members thought for a moment. Then one by one they gave their verdict.

“We’re screwed”
“Totally”
“Yep. Screwed.”
“As screwed as a one armed man in a three legged race.”
“Utterly fucked”

Lewis and Clark sighed. He had expected more fight, more Support from his High Council. Maybe it was as Imhotep had said. Maybe his choice in High Council ministers had been “inadvisable”, but as all the good looks, brains and talent were supporting Great Bight’s Mum, he had appointed the best that were available.

Something of his old fire flashed into his eyes, as he spoke.

“We have yet one hope. I will call on the power of…”

He was interrupted by one of the council:

“Oh crapdoodle. He is going to say “Gatesville” again”

“…..Gatesville!” The Crimson King ploughed on, undeterred. “Prepare the signal.”

“My lord. The GatesSignal has long been broken. It will no longer shine in the night.”

Lewis and Clark sighed. “Then someone write something. Prepare a signal that is …. Suitable.

The order was given. As they had done so many times in the past, a message was sent asking for Gatesville’s help.

med_stalled.jpg

the sign put out calling for Gatesville help

Soon a cloud of black ravens appeared on the horizon. Lewis and Clark smiled. Help was on it’s way. There would be a price to pay, of course. There always was. But for now… for today … he still sat on the Crimson throne.

Feel free to post anywhere

Code:
It was cold and dark in the .info forum. A thin layer of dust coated every surface and a miasma choked the air with the mustiness of neglect. 

In the High Council forum nothing had stirred for weeks. But now clouds of dust were thrown up as a shambling figure, clothed in mildewed robes, shuffled into the council chamber. 

[align=center] [IMG]http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/08/02/lear300_070802050140908_wideweb__300x300.jpg[/IMG] 
[i]The Crimson King addresses the High Council[/i][/align]

“I…I…” his voice coughed and faltered, as vocal cords unused for ages were called upon. “I call this High Council to order”. 

One by one heads rose from where they had slumped on chests. The High Council of the Crimson Order awoke, and one of them spoke. 

“who the fuck are you?” he said. 

“I am Lewis and Clark, your King and Lord.” The old man said. 

“Lewis and Clark!” scoffed another. “He is a child’s fable! Nobody has seen him in countless ages.”

But the oldest member of the council squinted at the figure through rheumy eyes. “My Lord!” he said “it is you! It has been …. so long! We thought you were…..”

“I have returned” Lewis and Clark croaked. “But daily I feel my power grow weaker and weaker. My endorsements are dropping and my virility is fading. The fair Great Bight’s Mum is even now marching on the palace on a wave of popular support. What say you, my High Council? How can we meet this threat?”

The High Council members thought for a moment. Then one by one they gave their verdict. 

“We’re screwed”
“Totally”
“Yep. Screwed.”
“As screwed as a one armed man in a three legged race.”
“Utterly fucked”

Lewis and Clark sighed. He had expected more fight, more Support from his High Council. Maybe it was as Imhotep had said. Maybe his choice in High Council ministers had been “inadvisable”, but as all the good looks, brains and talent were supporting Great Bight’s Mum, he had appointed the best that were available. 

Something of his old fire flashed into his eyes, as he spoke.

“We have yet one hope. I will call on the power of…” 

He was interrupted by one of the council:

“Oh crapdoodle. He is going to say “Gatesville” again”

“…..Gatesville!” The Crimson King ploughed on, undeterred. “Prepare the signal.”

“My lord. The GatesSignal has long been broken. It will no longer shine in the night.”

Lewis and Clark sighed. “Then someone write something. Prepare a signal that is …. Suitable. 

The order was given. As they had done so many times in the past, a message was sent asking for Gatesville’s help. 

[align=center][IMG]http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/qf/c/MechanixIllustrated/12-1953/med_stalled.jpg[/IMG]
[i] the sign put out calling for Gatesville help[/i][/align]

Soon a cloud of black ravens appeared on the horizon. Lewis and Clark smiled. Help was on it’s way. There would be a price to pay, of course. There always was. But for now… for today … he still sat on the Crimson throne.

Maybe edit out the f-word before you post it elsewhere.

Yes, you are right. calling you the "fair" Great Bight's Mum was a bit restrained. How about "gorgeous" or "sumptuous" or "dazzling"? None of them begin with "f"

I'll guess Flem is a Marketing/Advertising consultant by day, and "Actuary Man" by night as he fights the evils of bad book keeping and tax evasion! :lol:

Hats off to flem for that article!

Hey, Flem, isn't that a picture of Ian McKellan as King Lear? ;D

I think I will pen the first play about TNP...

"The Madness of The Crimson King"...

The Crimson King's Water is blue!

On, TNP, on!
Look, it's blue.
Why are you dawdling? The King is unattended.
The King's water is blue, sir.
So?
It's been this colour since this business began.
What business? Don't be insolent.
We thought it might be important.
What's important is not to dangle about.
The King's half undressed and unattended...
that's what's important.
Give me that.
Uh, Sir George.
- This is the King's water. - Well?
- It's blue. - So?
It's been blue since His Majesty's been ill.
Oh, God, another doctor.
Medicine is a science. It consists of observation.
Whether a man's water is blue or not
is neither here nor there.
Well, there's one blessing.
At least he's stopped all the "What-whatting".

Back