Forum Root access handed to Grosseschnauzer

Hersfold

TNPer
Hello everyone!

It's been a very long time since I was on this forum, but sadly I will not be staying for long. I am posting here to announce that at Grosseschnauzer's request, I have provided him with the password to this account. As I was the founder of this forum, my account has "root access" which permits me - or whoever controls the account - access to restricted functions within the admin control panel. While these functions aren't commonly used, they are still necessary from time to time and it isn't terribly ideal to ask someone who hasn't been around in three years (geez, it's been that long?) to come in and do them for you. Bottom line is, should something need doing on the forum and the administrator you're asking says it can't be done, Grosseschnauzer might be able to do it instead.

In the event that password should be lost again, I have left contact information for myself in the Admin Control Panel so I can be reached in the event of an emergency; this way your forum is sure to be in good hands henceforth.

With well wishes,

Hersfold

Back