-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Please post here if you wish to join the North Pacific Security Council.

You must be a Regional Assembly Member.

Your influence must be at least Vassal. That is, it may not be a Minnow. You should have at least fifty per cent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count which is currently at 245 so applicants must have 122 endorsements.

Your application will then be voted on by the Council.

Updated to reflect a change in Constitution and Legal Code on membership requirement.

I, Eluvatar, controller of Zemnaya Svoboda, a Handshaker with 142 endorsements wish to join the Security Council.

I would like to apply. Currently I am the only member in the region that fits the requirements.

This needs adjusting I believe.

Inasmuch as Sydia is now the elected Vice Delegate, I believe he's the point man on this, not Eluvatar.

Tresville:
This needs adjusting I believe.

I noticed that, too.
Roger that. Currently the only person to meet the requirements is Tresville, Handshaker with 161 endorsements.

Zemnaya Svoboda at the moment has 110 endorsements.

Until such a time that the endorsement requirement is waived (a decision I believe is a matter for the RA, not just me), Tresville will remain the only person eligible for membership.

I would like to resign from the Security Council.

I fully intend to return in the future depending on certain circumstances.

When I get the chance I will contact nations to Unendorse me. I will not endorse anyone until I am under 110.

As per Constitution, Article VI, Section 1, Clause 5:
If the Council denies, or declines to act on an applicant within 30 days, the Assembly may require the Council to admit such applicant by a two thirds supermajority vote.

50% of the delegate's total. That would be 73 today.

I'll get right on this application once the election results are official.

P.S. It's good to see you again, GBM. :hello:

I'm a little short, but it should be no problem to make up the difference.

It's nice to be back - always great to see my old buddies. :D

Let me know when you hit the standard, Mum, and we'll expedite your application as quickly as possible.

Additionally, I wanted to let everyone know I'll be soliciting applications from eligible (or near eligible) candidates over the next few days in an effort to expand the SC roster.

Excellent. You must have just moved up the influence ladder today.

We'll put your application before the council for a vote shortly.

Moany Old Gits:
I MOG with 81 endorsements apply to be a member of the security council
Ah, you made it. Great job. Thank you for applying.

The Sneaky Antics of Moany Old Gits with a regional influence of Handshaker and 84 endorsements at this writing (and the Attorney General to boot) meets all the qualifications to become a member of the Security Council. I'll put this to a vote immediately.

I have 81 endorsements, and I'm a Contender. (Reminds me of that movie... what's the name of it? "I coulda been a contender.")

On The Waterfront. Brando plays a washed up boxer.

Anyways, thank you for applying to the Security Council. Everything looks to be in order so I'll be putting this to a vote right away.

Inasmuch as Eluvatar was previously admitted to the Security Council, and inasmuch as his removal is now considered a suspension due to insufficient endorsements under the current text of Law 30, he is hereby reinstated as a member in good standing on the Security Council.

Pasagrad, check the amendments passed in the spring. The law is posted in this subforum.

We decided to move a bit away from the rigid numbers, especially with suspended SC members who come back into compliance with the endorsements and influence requirements.

Therw will be some things I'll be doing within a few days....I got a manuscript out today and I now have more time.

* Seconds ago: The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar applied for WA membership.
* Seconds ago: The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda left the WA.

I resign from the Security Council, effective immediately.

I will continue to assist it as I may find possible.

I will check in again in seven weeks.

BS is a Minnow, so his membership in the C was based solely on his being elected Vice Delegate, and that he was a regularly elected SC member.

I believe you and I do need to vote on ELu's applicaion for readmission, since his position is that he resigned from the SC before the Law was amended to recognize suspensions; or at least that is what I gather from this posts in this thread.

No, I resigned when I went to be Taijitu Delegate for a term (7 weeks).

I didn't return immediately because I defended a bit with the UDL.

I resigned because I had no idea when I'd actually be returning WA status to Zemnaya Svoboda.

Back