North Pacific Army Enlistment

We are now taking applications for the North Pacific Army. Members do not have to be a citizen or RA to join, though I'd encourage all citizens and members of the legislature to join and serve the region.

Due to past management of the NPA, I am stuck having to essentially rebuilt it from square one, so things may not seem very eventful at first, but with a little effort together we can build the NPA into an effective and respected fighting force.

If you'd like to enlist, please reply to this topic or PM me. I'd like the name of your current WA nation, as well as a very short description of your past military experience (if any, prior experience not required) and an estimate of how often you might be able to go on missions.

Additionally, if you are already a member of the NPA, you do not need to reply to this topic; rather, follow the instructions that have been sent to you via PM.

Thank You,
Kharkistania

I'm not entirely sure if I have to re-apply, but...

Falconias

current WA is (I think) The Chiodo Bros

I'm probably a Private or something

:P

Welcome Back FALCONKATS!

Also, Falconias, you already replied to that PM I sent out, so you're good, but thanks for making sure. :P

Also, I'm not sure what ranks I'll be assigning people, though most people in the NPA right now will probably wind up as midlevel officers before all is said and done, since you are all pretty experienced, even if that experience came from other militaries. :P

Oh, and I personally won't be taking a rank anytime soon, (I think assigning oneself a rank is a bit cocky) though I will essentially be an Acting General in terms of authority.

i replied to your PM but in case I have to reapply here:

Govindia

WA nation (usually) is Denivogar

You should know my history already mate :P :ADN:

Noone is getting a rank right now, unless they already have one like FKATS and Mesian.

Not even me, so don't feel left out. All our current members are experienced enough to be officers, so I don't want to insult them by giving out enlisted ranks. However, we simply don't have the manpower to justify having all our members being officers- its the "too many cooks" problem. The current members should all be bumped up to some sort of officer rank once we have enough new recruits to do so.

Ill apply again, i hope you know im active, just not on the forum. so if you kick me out again, ill go elsewhere

Leader of the Republic of Tramane Here.
I pledge my services and those of my nation to the missions of the NPA for as long and as often as the administration sees fit.

Back