Tresville

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
I am posting this in a private area because in a time of war (remember the war with the oh-so-active Empire) it does not do to discuss the inactivity of a delegate too loudly.

But is anyone else concerned that Tres has not been seen on this forum, or on IRC afaik since last month?

I have e-mailed him, but no reply yet.

If anyone knows where he is, could they post to reassure us. If not, I think this is something the cabinet should be discussing.

F.

He last logged in on the 30th, and posted, and that was only 8 days ago.Did you send an email to all of his email addresses listed in his member profile?

I'll try sending a message to all of them as well as a reinforcement.

I sent an email to Tresville just after my previous post, and I just heard back from him. He took a small vacation and was swamped with work when he got back.

He expects to be back on after tomorrow, as he in the middle of some IT stuff.

I sent an email to Tresville just after my previous post, and I just heard back from him. He took a small vacation and was swamped with work when he got back.

He expects to be back on after tomorrow, as he in the middle of some IT stuff.
It would be good to see him back more.

Under the current constitution the delegate does much more than keep the region safe through endotarting. They are the prime motivator and organiser, the key person in the government.

If Tres is going to be away for much longer, he needs to appoint an interim to take care of day to day stuff.

I am also very concerned that, afaik, Tres has only logged into his nation twice in the last few weeks, and his endolevel has dropped to 200. He has not endotarted at all in just under a week.

Anytime a feeder delegate is below 200 endos they must be regarded as very vulnerable, especially in time of war.

I think this is noticed by outsiders. Wee tiddle on the tap, Byakhee, shoeless Joe and others have started endotarting again.

Gatesville could, potentially, put enough troopers into the region to push a number of nations above Tresville within a few days.

Personally, I now regard this as a serious situation.

Thoughts, anyone?

Please continue to publically devise strategies for potential usurpers, there's nothing like blind terror for the holidays.

Flem, please feel free to send Tresville an email at the three addresses listed in his profile and account; he responded to my email in a matter of hours earlier this week, and email might be the fastest way for you to convey your concerns and why.

Please continue to publically devise strategies for potential usurpers, there's nothing like blind terror for the holidays.

This isn't a public forum.

And Flem is right.

I'd be inclined to push for a recall motion in the RA personally, to allow Elu (who is the VD, right?) to take over until the next elections. The Delegate being inactive is very damaging to regional security but also the government- no suprise that it's been more or less inactive.

It isn't good news for the region at all and I think Flem is right, we do need to act- sooner rather than later.

Let's not take such drastic steps especially with elections around the corner (I mean if he has RL concerns) we have cleaner methods. Like according to the new Inactivity Clause, members of government need to sign in at least once every two weeks. Let's just give him two more days. I've also warned him over MSN.

I am actually more concerned with the sudden activity of endotarters than I am concerned with Tres' inactivity.

I was very careful to voice this in the PRIVATE cabinet room - although I do not feel that those prowling round this region need any lessons from me in how to usurp a feeder.

My hope remains that tres will be back soon. I think he is a good delegate with good ideas for the region.

Checked my junk box and still haven't received your email Flem. Which address did u send it to?

When I logged in to tart in the first week of December...there were only 7 new UN nations in the region to endorse. This week we had over 10 and under 20. Every feeders Pop has declined steadily for a few months now. I already posted a month ago my concerns about my dropping endocount even though I was tarting every single day and also contacted everyone who hasn't endorsed me. So it was basically leading to this....lowest pop we have seen in our feeder to date. I am sure the others have similar records.

I checked for endotarters...don't see much of a threat. That Sniffles guy is the worst tarter. lol Everyone else has endorsed under 200 nations. We all know that's not enough to get past 150 endoes. Also, Elu is usually watching such matter as he is Director of the ISA.

I honestly wasn't too concerned during my short Vacation and the time I took to catch up on work. My Blackberry has all the messengers and Elu and many others would have told me if we had a serious problem. Before the holiday weekend...I had already spoken to all the ministers about what needs to get done. Sniffles was the only one who contacted me...that was just a few days ago...and it sounded like he wanted to discuss Gov matters...didn't get a sense of urgency from him. Though we didn't get to speak much because I was swamped.

I think I have covered every base when it comes to the Gov...every Minister knows what to do. I understand the extra kick I give makes things move a lil quicker...but the government should never go too inactive due to a short absence. We have active members that have been here for some time and should know what needs to be done....as you can see by these threads.

I am really concerned about this continual decline in NS. It is something I think we should discuss in length and eventually act if the GameMods won't do anything to help the matter. But that....is for another thread....stay tuned...

P.S. I gave Ivan the PW to my nation in case u guys get concerned if I leave for a week.

Your supposed to laugh! Why are your pants wet? :blink: :duh: :rofl:

Back