Equinox

Joshua

TNPer
Equinox Needs You. Join Us Today!

Greetings,

I am Bhagavan from an exciting new region in NationStates called Equinox.

You are probably asking yourself, What does Equinox offer that no other region can?

Our region is a great one because we offer a revolutionary style of government which has never before been seen in NS. This new style of government allows us to welcome people from across Nationstates, whether you are an Invader/Defender, a person interested in the more beaurocratic side of things, or even someone who is just looking to have fun.

Since, Equinox is a still a young region, there are ample opportunities to be involved including plenty of open positions, so why not come on over and check us out!

If you need help moving to our region, telegram me and I will help you. Do not be shy!

I hope to see you in 'Equinox', safe travels!

Peace Be With You,

Bhagavan (Joshua)
Chief Justice of Equinox

=======================
The sun meets the moon,
A rendezvous of the sky.
Sweet scent in the air.
--Anonymous

MOVE TO EQUINOX TODAY!
=======================

equinoxqs3.jpg

=======================
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

- Robert Frost

Take the path less traveled,
JOIN EQUINOX TODAY!
=======================

elixirx7.jpg

Greetings!

I am Bhagavan from an exciting new region in NationStates, called Equinox.

We are currently expanding our region and would like to invite you to become EQUINOX's newest member. Many other regions have undoubtedly sent you telegrams inviting you to join their regions, but few of those regions can contend with what we have to offer!

Among our attractions are things such as: Revolutionary style of government never before seen in NationStates, very welcoming to nations from all walks of life (new, older, neutral, invader and defender), many unique opportunities to help shape and build a region from the ground up, and an offsite forum (that can display our region much better than this telegram can).

Forum: z4.invisionfree.com/EquinoxNS/

If you need help moving to our region, telegram me and I will help you. Do not be shy!

I hope to see you in 'Equinox', safe travels!

Joshua
Chief Justice

asyouwere.gif

elixirx7.jpg

[color=FF2400]Want To Know Where All The Cool Nations are Hanging Out? Click Here[/color]

Equinox, Bringing A Unique Perspective to NationStates Since June 2008!

asyouwere.gif

Back