Election Team

Now the goal is to notify as many nations who are not registered on this forum but are true North Pacificans to register and vote in our up coming election. Roman, one of our great volunteers has already been contacting the banned nations so I trust him to finish the job. Thanks a lot! Any additional help would be like Forest Gump getting shot in the ass and still carrying his unit to safety.

To the other volunteers, I will delegate letters of the alphabet to you and the nations whose first letters align with your assigned letters will be your target. The basic message would be this:

Hi! Today and all week, fireworks are glittering the night sky of the North Pacific as the dictator Lewis and Clark has finally been ousted. Now as we have shared the misery of Lewis and Clark’ s tyrannical rule, we have the opportunity to rebuild.  Now we have the opportunity to create a newer, stronger North Pacific. Come help us by registering to become citizens and vote in our upcoming election of May 17th!

Where to participate: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?act=idx
Apply for Citizenship: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=4101

Obviously tweak it to suit your own personality, answer any questions they might have and deferr to the rest of us should you be stumped (after 4 yrs some stuff still stump me.) Ok so report for duty here and should I get no reply in 48 hrs I will be forced drop you (PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME DO THIS!!!)

Time is of the essence, as of now we have 6 days until the registration period ends. Obviously we cannot get them all but if we can even add 20 it is a solid win in my book!!

OK PM OR TG ME SOME LETTERS (ALPHABET)ALSO CAN WE BE PROVIDED WITH MEMBER DATES OR SOMETHING TO PRENT INFILTRATION. (TRUE NORTH PACIFICAN ETC.) ;)

OK PM OR TG ME SOME LETTERS (ALPHABET)ALSO CAN WE BE PROVIDED WITH MEMBER DATES OR SOMETHING TO PRENT INFILTRATION. (TRUE NORTH PACIFICAN ETC.) ;)
We're still waiting for the other volunteers but our main goal is to reach as many of the 3500+ nations out there. Sorting out any spies is up to the Speaker and our security services when they apply.

IM STARTING WITH F BUT THE INDEX IS GIVING ME EVERY NAME WITH AN F IN IT. HOW DO I DO THIS BETTER ? :headbang:

excluding the resident of Tobago I've TGed 450 nations with "f" in them

I could use my scanner to compile an alphabetical list of TNP nations.

Oh, and I can take the open spot if needed.

OK I guess you could leave that here and we could cut and paste or something.

:worship:

off topic

what is this scanner what sort of book would I read to build one. I don't program yet.
can I use this stuff to build a document scanner for SEC PDF's

back on topic
I have found a great many nations with qwerty pseudo random nations (name: asdf... etc.) without WA membership (more than one WA membership is cheating) that had taken between one and none decisions since being founded 20-24 days ago. Is this a security risk or detritus from the war.

I see you do not have the names that don't start with a letter covered. Would you like Zemnaya Svoboda to cover them?
Erm took K-P but you can take S and T from me!
You misunderstand me. There are nations in the North Pacific who's names do not start with a letter. For example, -18.

If you like I'll take them /and/ S-T.

EDIT: Indeed I should do that as there are only 24 such nations. I'll just get to it then.

EDIT: Wow with S and T included that's some 746 odd nations :w00t:

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't go by nation name, I went by full nation title. It seemed easier.

For example: The Rogue Nation of -18 would be an "R" rather than a "-18".

Err.... This could cause serious problems, like nations getting this telegram twice. I refuse to send such telegrams until I can make sure I'm not telegramming someone one of you already telegrammed.

That isn't too much of a problem since repetition is actually part of the thinking behind mass communications. Not that spam isn't annoying.

Working through "I" now

In the next drive we could first alphabetize and then eliminate current forum members and then break the list into pieces>

Since I erred I'll do A-E again, unless someone else has started. Will start tomorrow. Send me a PM or post here if you've already begun these letters.

Back