Suspension of Citizenship

Is there even any point in your posting here Aga-whatever?

I mean, I thought JAL was in charge of propaganda. Plus doesn't publishing the charges here and continuing to speak to the opposition you've labeled enemies of the state basically affirm this forum as the real meeting place for the region?

Wait, who the hell are you and how do you get to lecture us on how to run the region we've called home for years?!!
On that note, I'd advise all members of the new government to stop posting here except to correct major inaccuracies and to defend yourselves from false claims made by the z13 holdout.

Every time one of us posts here, it delays z13's fall into inactivity, which is why after this I will not be posting any comments unless extenuating circumstances require me to.

Also, your claim that
At least this forum actually works all the time! (mentioning no names)
is false, as this forum stopped working for a while today. :P

Correction:

Serious claims and rumors being spread by the holdout, if it gets out of control.

I'm not quite sure where the critical mass of "out of control" is, but use your judgment.

Correction:

Serious claims and rumors being spread by the holdout, if it gets out of control.

I'm not quite sure where the critical mass of "out of control" is, but use your judgment.
Outer Kharkistania is against babies. He also only joined the rebel government because he believes there is chocolate there.

The new government is undemocratic.

I'm going to let Byard, as the new Attorney General, have the first crack at deciding what to do with this thread -- since I was attacked in the opening post, it is better than one of those not directly involved to decide whether to close, move, or otherwise moderate this thread.

Back