Charges against flemingovia

On behalf of The North Pacific, The Attorney General's Office charges flemingovia with being hilarious under articles 1, 2, and 3 of the New Revised Standard Edition of the Constitution of TNP.

flemingovia is allowed a defense, unless it's sniffles or JAL because they charge too much.

Hmmm. I Find myself under something of a handicap here. I am forced to assume that members of REAPERS will be following this hearing closely, and I am, out of a sense of fair play, going to post so that they can understand.

I have consulted the Flesch readability index I believe I am ready to continue at an appropriate level

sadcat.jpg

here is a cat.

the cat is sad.

why is the cat sad?

the cat is sad because Flemingovia is on trial.

Why is Flemingovia on trial?

Flemingovia is on trial because the cat says he is hilarious.

Is Flemingovia hilarious?

No. He just gets these funny moods.

Is Flemingovia guilty?

No. Flemingovia is not guilty.

Words that may be new to you this post: cat, sad, why, flemingovia, trial, hilarious, funny, guilty.

Teachers' note: Flesch reading index 51.0

Don't you get it Flem? Let me make it simple for you all.

REAPERS is a straw man. We are personified everything you hate and dislike about the new TNP administration- a group of raiders that have ingrained themselves into the power structure, and there was nothing you could do about it.

If REAPERS was your true target, you would have disrupted one of our invasions or better yet made your way to one of the various regions we use as a temporary staging ground.

Instead you attacked TNP. Coincidence? I think not.

swiss%20cow.jpg

here is a cow

it is a puzzled cow.

Why is the cow puzzled?

The cow is puzzled that Khark is taking this seriously.

Is the cow sad?

No. Khark is sad. Very, very sad.

New words this post: cow, puzzled, seriously, very.

Flesch reading score: 80.0

pig-01.jpg

Here is a pig

The pig is climbing the fence.

Why is the pig climbing the fence?

I am not sure

Is the pig sad?

No.

Is the pig puzzled?

No.

Why did you post the pig?

I have no idea

Words which may be new this post: pig, climbing, fence, sure, idea.

Flesch reading index 100. Let me know when you cannot keep up.

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

Here is a Straw Man.

Is the Straw Man sad?

No.

Is the Straw Man puzzled?

Yes.

Why is the Straw Man puzzled?

The Straw Man is puzzled because he is a logical fallacy that has no place in a court of law, yet is here for some odd reason.

Words that may be new: Straw, man, logical, fallacy, court, law, reason

The cat makes the prosecutor sad deep down in his black, callous heart. The cow, however, causes hilarity.

It appears duality is at play.

Here we go again...
I bet Flem is already collecting pictures for the Chewbacca defense. Everyone be prepared to capitulate.

On behalf of The North Pacific, The Attorney General's Office charges flemingovia with being hilarious under articles 1, 2, and 3 of the New Revised Standard Edition of the Constitution of TNP.

flemingovia is allowed a defense, unless it's sniffles or JAL because they charge too much.
I see you are no longer a valid citizen of this region and government according to your mask.

The Emperor has no clothes, sir. :fish:

Back