"Recruitment Team" to Committee

Thanne

TNPer
I'd like to propose that the "Recruitment Team" become a little more formalized, and be integrated into a committee, perhaps headed by a Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs. For example, the Recruitment Team could be changed to the "Internal Affairs Committee on Recruitment and Advertising". At this time, the "Recruitment Teams" of Nationstates seem to be regarded as a nuisance and pure spam (at least by me), and I would like our "Recruitment Team" to work more personally with nations that want to know more about the reigion.

I don't believe that this needs to go through the General Assembly, since it is purely a matter of reorganization within Internal Affairs, however if I am wrong, I would like to propose it to the General Assembly as soon as registrations are re-opened.

Edit:
This Committee could also be responsible for handling Recruitment Violators.

Recruitment Sign Up

In the recruitment sign up thread I posted the same idea, sort of. My plan for recruitment is that one - two players takes a day in the week as their day for recruitment. That way it is more organized and less confusing.

TNP Spam Busters, which is headed by Outer Kharkistania. We also have a Policy in place now to deal with the nations that violate our recruitment policy. This is all located under teh Spam Busters forum.

Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to report violators.

How about unendorsement TGs to everyone endorsing L&C? :yes:

I couldn't resist that one.

Back