Creating A Policy on Recruitment Violators

I checked The Military Alliance, and it is a founderless region.

I say we issue them a warning that they will be liquidated if they continue to blight our board with their adspam.

I have split this off, since it isw more along the lines of discussing a policy on how to handle violators of our recruitment guidelines.

In regards to Khark's post. They are founderless, and I have sent them a telegram explaining the problem with their advertisement. As far as any other steps, I do not think that we have a policy in place on how to handle repeat offenders.

My question is this. Since, I am the Minister of Internal Affairs can I craft a policy on how we handle violators? Would it need the approval of the RA?

Section 1: Use of Ejection and/or Banning

1. Ejection and/or banning from the region The North Pacific may be prescribed as a punishment for violations of regional, NationStates.net, or real-life laws.
2. The Delegate is permitted to eject and/or ban violators of NationStates rules without prior or further consultation from the Government.
3. The Delegate is required to eject and/or ban Nations and/or Players that have been sentenced in the Courts to be ejected or banned from the region for breaking regional laws.
4. The Delegate is to inform the region and the Government of all ejections or bannings carried out in a timely manner.
5. The Delegate, in carrying out these duties, must maintain an adequate level of regional influence.

I am curious if a repeat offender of our recruitment policy could be ejected and/or banned under item number 1. If they could be, then I see no reason why I could not recommend nations to Lewis and Clark for ejection and/or banning.

Back