I resign

Thank you for all you have done for the region.

I have remasked you as a member of the regional assembly. Do you intend to remain a RA member?

*resignation rejected* :P

I sorry to see your resignation HC. Thank you for your efforts and contributions !

Good day sir.

You would have been a fine Prime Minister, had society and the system allowed you to implement change and lead your people.

Good luck in The Pacific, I hope our paths cross again.

Night falls on TNP..

Thank you all.

Just to confirm- I am staying in The North Pacific and as a member of the Regional Assembly for the moment.

I should probably explain why I decided to resign, though I have a feeling that most already know. I have not been particularly active over the last few weeks, since the Delegacy was regained by Great Bights Mum, the reform discussions have been slow and are hindered by the fact that none of them go as far as we need to for real improvement in the region, not to mention the small number who oppose any measure which would bring the sort of change necessary to revitalise the region. I, unfortunately, feel it is unlikely the reform agenda will be able to achieve the neccessary result in the Regional Assembly. Whilst for some time I have been a critic of the current Constitution, it has become impossible to do what is necessary whilst encumbered by it, particularly when I have had a Cabinet (with one or two exceptions) which has been even more inactive that I but which I have been restricted in my ability to do anything about due to Constitional and Legal limitations.

As such I decided that I was unable to fulfil the role which the Prime Minister needs to and that I wanted to do. For that reason I decided that resigning was the best and most honourable course of action.

Lastly of all, I apologise to everyone in The North Pacific for failing to have improved the situation in our region. I hope that whoever follows me has more success.

Best of luck HC!!

You are not the first and most certainly won't be the last PM to fall victim to the same problems!!

If we vote for a candidate I'd like the opportunity to run seeing that I am actively attempting to reform the North Pacific. I currently am second in endorsements with about 180 and plan on remaining under 200 so GBM is not threatened.

Back