Announcement from the Delegate

*enters with a crate of fine West Pacifican Wine*

Would have brought the Gatesvillian stuff but it..eh..disappeared on the way. Hmm..yes quite.

I suppose it would be odd if I was to join in the celebrations to? I mean I am as Gatesvillian as they get, but I do enjoy a good soiree.

*enters with a crate of fine West Pacifican Wine*

Would have brought the Gatesvillian stuff but it..eh..disappeared on the way. Hmm..yes quite.

I suppose it would be odd if I was to join in the celebrations to? I mean I am as Gatesvillian as they get, but I do enjoy a good soiree.
Lex do you miss any parties?

If I started an Anti Lexus party I swear you would show up... :lol:

You mean this isn't! :P Damn, last time I support a coup..no recognition for *trails off*

And no, I try to go where I can. I very much recommend Equilism for parties, they put together a good show ^_^

I may show up. Europeia requested an emabssy there but they had to do check or something

*Pokes Naive* Any update on that btw?

The record is getting more tough to break every time. Next we will see the delegate-for-a-day incident, where sheer cunning will allow an invader to wrest the power from us, and a daring, well-coordinated counterstrike will win it back at next update.

That's the smallest time game mechanics will allow, so shorter reigns would have to be pretty uninteresting. I could see a delegate suspending the constitution, then sheepishly thinking better of it and resigning ten minutes later. :P

How about someone breaks the record by taking 2 pacific feeders in a day? That'd be much more impressive than the ejection scheme..

*lifts glass*

To TNP!..[size=-1]to gatesville![/size]..

I just wait for the wonderful day when GBMummy will go rogue!!

She'd be the most benevolent we could ever have! :P

"Should I really eject him?! But no, I can't do it just like that! Ban him like an animal!"

:hug:

Now that would he hysterical, but it would take the cooperation of the individual feeders to do it. Now that would be scarey - playing "Musical Delegates" with other regions. :o

I still like the idea of delegates playing Poker for regions until eventually one man controls all of them in a vast empire...

How about someone breaks the record by taking 2 pacific feeders in a day? That'd be much more impressive than the ejection scheme..

*lifts glass*

To TNP!..[size=-1]to gatesville![/size]..
Two feeders in two days, I assume? Or 7 feeders in 7 days!

It would be awesome. I could see the army amassing, then bursting through each of the feeders in turn at update time.

This would get progressively more difficult, as the delegates would quickly catch on and have several days to stock up their defenses. If you can't keep the precise order secret, they can even watch the update and merrily eject the invaders.

If someone managed to pull this off, they would truly be a god among invaders.

Which inevitably means that we will see a couple take over. Husband and Wife, ruling over two of the Pacifics. It would be a legendary reign.

(Though it would probably only make real-life headlines if they held the regions before, and had an arranged marriage for in-game diplomatic reasons.)

Poker? Sweet! I got the best poker face.

av-266.jpg

I'll raise you one... um, hmm I don't seem to have any regions.

Back