Unendorsement Campaign

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Right, we need to get this rolling.

Some pre-written unendo telegrams may be a good idea if those with an experience of these things could come up with a few.

We need to be careful that we stay within game rules on this, so I want to take care if we're going to get people to be sending these out- I don't know if there's a good way of organising things, again, thoughts?

Also, it might be an idea to keep track of those UN's that he ejects (that aren't puppets/people who know), if he continues doing that, to message them and see if we can get some support that way.

Dear insert name here

You may have noticed that the delegacy of TNP has recently changed. Our elected delegate has been deposed, and Emperor Matthuis siezed the delgacy.

Almost immediately members of the region expressed their disgust. Since Saturday he has lost some 40 native endorsements. To shore up his delegacy, he called in troops from Gatesville and other regions. We estimate some 70 foreign troops are currently camped out in our region supporting him.

A glance at the regional HQ will also show you that he is attempting intimidation to threaten people into supporting him. This threat has been backed up by force. By his own admission he has banned over 110 nations.

You can help. If you are endorsing Emperor Matthuis, please remove your endorsement. If you are not doing so, please endorse Former English Colony, Great Bights Mum and Haor Chall insert anyone else who is endotarting

As Emperor Matthuis grows more desperate, you may be banned. If you are, you are in good company! Simply create a new nation, transfer your UN to that nation, and come back in to TNP and keep up the fight.

The more Emperor Matthuis bans, the weaker he becomes. The more he relies on foreign mercenaries, the more vulnerable he is.

Please help us in the struggle, and feel free to contact me for further information or visit the forum z13.invisionfree.com/tnp

For The North Pacific

(insert name here)

Cool.

I'll start TG'ing: Bhkistan, Scotland_2006, Governmentum, Technodom, Lewis and Clark, The Tribes of Luke V, Unterwasserseestaat, South Adrea, Kitabo, Jessingrad, Laughable Duplicity, The Canadian Public, The Coastal Lakes, SchwarzKaiser, The Great Dionysius, Wheycribitz, Interdependent Regions, Withering Heads, Laibach, Velon, PearForce174, Lotologia, Darralia, Eifel-Germany, Parlor of Eternity, Yellow Duckie, Westfaylia, X42bn6, Dark puppets, Great Cities, The Bhamas, Buttermonky, Picollo, Blazing Flames, Kratona,

P.S. We need to get in contact with Unter and Kitabo and whatnot, too.

I've done up to The Great Dionysius there. Sorry, should have said.
Lol, okay. Good thing I decided to read the rest of the forums first. :lol:

I guess I'll take:

Wheycribitz, Interdependent Regions, Withering Heads, Laibach, Velon, PearForce174, Lotologia, Darralia, Eifel-Germany, Parlor of Eternity, Yellow Duckie, Westfaylia, X42bn6, Dark puppets, Great Cities, The Bhamas, Buttermonky, Picollo, Blazing Flames, Kratona, Uplods, Guata Guata, Emperor Ho, Urtzi, FrAustralia, Frichsea, Dadimus, Scelussan States, Pasargad, Jahid, Cloydagh, Blizzura, Luxch, Iron First, Moravia and Silesia, Towniana, Flipflop Bandanas, Dipsomaniatron, Bearrs, Legule, Pwnzistan, Shielding, Nastic, Equinoux,

P.S. Nastic, too.

I'll contact:

MY MONARCHY, Coreystan, Roscodakilla, Cave 22, Atticus Z, HackPatooeyville, Sefrian, Tranina, Bobcat Goldthwaite, Acts of Free Thought, CtL, Satates, Bulfy, Ftang-Ftang, Philadonia, Envee, Hoa Vietnam, Altissima, Perquaint, Communication Workers, Mohocon, Jayzer, Elevation, Qwergzia, Bondage Parties, Spenta-Armaiti, Wewtopia, Kumara Tapu, ILVSIVM II, MacGyverists, Margatnep, Free Opinion, Paniz, Vanicio, Obey Now, Frejmark, Philberto the Great.

Also, it might be an idea to keep track of those UN's that he ejects (that aren't puppets/people who know), if he continues doing that, to message them and see if we can get some support that way.
With a little bit of work, I can probably pull together a differential list from one day to the next of people who've been kicked or banned. As I said, a bit of work, but probably doable.

Thank you, Isimud and Gaspo.

If anyone wants to send any unenedo TGs please check with me or HAor Chall first. We do not want to send more than one TG to any nation, as that is against the rules.

Thanks.

F.

Oh, PS. The TG has been tweaked. Make sure you are using the up to date one.

Ta.

I would like to contact the ejected nations. They can become our strongest freedom fighters. I have already TGd several of them. Please tell me how to get a list without dong it the "old-fashioned" way.

Also, can we keep a current ban list roster posted publicly? Once he hits 200, he will have to remove some nations. I like to contact them once that happens.

I can update the banlist publically a couple of times a day. Tell me where to start a thread, and I'll just update my post constantly.

As far as keeping a list of all those whom he ejects, there are tools that can do that for us, but I do not believe they are still in operation. I will investigate this, however.

Back