Monumental Proportions

Kor

TNPer
I am wondering if anyone know where MP might be. He hasn't logged in for 4 days. I know this isn't a very long time, but he hasn't answered a PM I sent him and his last post here was very odd.Link It also seems that his nation has CTEd. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Monumental's website:
No more AIM...
[size=-1]Wednesday, 13. December 2006, 15:36:54[/size]

I no longer have an AIM screen name. Sad news, I know. It took up space that I need for programming language ho-to's.

That is going to make getting in touch with him more difficult. Flem, Grosse, assuming his account was cracked into -as has been suggested by the linked post- is there any record of his account changing its email (I forget if IF logs such things or not)? If his e-mail is still the same that may be a way to get in touch with him.

This is what I can find and not post specific details that are covered by privacy concerns.

First there are no logs of member changes of email addresses.
The system does show me the IP used by a member when they joined the forum, as well as the IP used for each post. MP's IP identification was the same that last post andd in posts I could check quickly bu searching threads started by member search; and that IP was not the IP used by MP when MP joined the foum.

The most recent post from 4 days go is not the same as the one used when MP joined this forum, It is the same as other recents posts, though.

There is a feature to send an email to a member through the forum, which is logged. So you might want to use it to send an email, and we can see if MP responds. (Click on send e-mail through his member profile.)

Back