-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
If you know you will be absent for a certain period of time, please post about it here. This will keep us all up to date and aware of these things :)

(Suggested by Mr Prime Minister Kirby)

5/24-5/28 - Neenee and Zorn's wedding
6/1-6/03 - my sister's baby shower

Will most likely post at least some from both locations, however.

Re-reading recent posts I'm seeing some darker demons really bringing themselves to the fore, which isn't cool at all. Not liking this hiding and pissing thing; can't expect a worthwhile term if that sh!te fills the agenda. A few needed to be stood up to, but being a puts about it isn't the way; shouldn't be letting demons drag me down. Apologies to those who've had acid thrown at their face. Gaspo too. Don't mistake the guy at the screen for the one behind it. Taking a 'lil breather. While I'm gone Monte Ozarka and Gaspo are in charge.

Err...are you saying that you are taking a break for NationStates due to the stress of being Prime Minister? If so, for how long may this be?

Also, can you 'leave' two Cabinet ministers in charge?

Err...are you saying that you are taking a break for NationStates due to the stress of being Prime Minister? If so, for how long may this be?

Vacancy laws state that all decisions while the PM is gone, will be decided by Cabinet vote. Whether Vacancy means she's quit or taking a break however are iffy.

I took a break from the forum.

I am perfectly capable of being a bellicose Prime Minister if the occasion calls for it, perhaps even enjoyable so; however, I was no longer enjoying the rancor growing on each side. Whenever I find myself making a heated post, I typically step away from the keyboard and find something else to do until things calm down, and this was no different. Besides, it was Memorial Day weekend. There was fun outdoors to be had. I had fun. Did you?

Sure I can.

I am perfectly capable of being a bellicose Prime Minister if the occasion calls for it, perhaps even enjoyable so; however, I was no longer enjoying the rancor growing on each side. Whenever I find myself making a heated post, I typically step away from the keyboard and find something else to do until things calm down, and this was no different. Besides, it was Memorial Day weekend. There was fun outdoors to be had. I had fun. Did you?
Taking a break is one thing but taking off because you don't like the job any more is another. Maybe I'm just freaking for no reason (remember how I promised to be your bestest buddy ever?)

Sure I can.

No, constitutionally you can't. You can have them check on things for you, inform you, but no you just can't appoint two friends to take things over while you sip margaritas. (I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IMPEACHED!)

Taking a break is one thing but taking off because you don't like the job any more is another. Maybe I'm just freaking for no reason (remember how I promised to be your bestest buddy ever?)
You know I love you, but I didn't take off because I don't like the job anymore, or anything of the sort. Stepping away from the keyboard is good sometimes, reminds one that this is just a game and keeps blood pressure stabilized. Memorial Day weekend yumyum I got me some icey cream.

Need a little bit of time away from this game. My lectures and MoC duties are suspended until then. I'll catch up, I swear. But I need more than 3 hours of sleep one of these nights. I just need to recharge (physically, not wrt motivation) a bit.

I'll be away from right now on to mid-september (14. or 15. should make it) I guess. I will be posting very occasionally, but basically that's it, and I will be having a gorgeous summer. Without you. Sniff.

My exams ended last week, that meant partying around a lot. Then, I had issues with 3 girls at the same time (who are all settled now, fortunately. They are all still good friends). And then, my PC broke down. That's why during the whole last week I was mostly inactive, too.

Ah well...have a nice summer, byebye!

:hello:

I'm jetting off to sunny Cuba with family for two and half weeks, which hopefully be a hot, drunken blur but non-Castro dying, non-Miami invading. :)

Have fun while I'm gone!

I will be gone to a family reunion from Wednesday August 8th, and returning August 14th. I don't know what kind of access I'll have, so if I get a chance to check in, I will.

A very dear friend has been the past few months a political prisoner. He was released late tonight/morning, and so I'll be spending the next day and night celebrating freedom.

I'll be away from right now on to mid-september (14. or 15. should make it) I guess. I will be posting very occasionally, but basically that's it, and I will be having a gorgeous summer. Without you. Sniff.

My exams ended last week, that meant partying around a lot. Then, I had issues with 3 girls at the same time (who are all settled now, fortunately. They are all still good friends). And then, my PC broke down. That's why during the whole last week I was mostly inactive, too.

Ah well...have a nice summer, byebye!

Although I have been on the OOC quite a lot (much more than I thought), it is only now that I can really say that I will take care of my business as a proud RA member again.
I am back. Good to see you again.

First I have to apologise for being absent a few days without notification, but being overworked an becoming ill is not a very good combination. After coughing like a barking dog, I decided to go to the doctor which turned out to be a good idea. The result is I am suffering from pneumonia, now swallowing antibiotics hoping this will be enough to keep me away from hospital.

I will be away maybe for one week more or so.

edit:
My advice is: Eat your vitamins, get some sleep and don't work too much. Usually I am robust, but whenever my internal "bad food too much work" level is exceeded I am getting health issues. Minor ones until now, but things are starting to change obviously.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, this is an extremely busy time of year for me, both at work and at home. I will contnue to play NatonStates, but I expect my activity on the forum to be extremely limited through the first of the year.

I am back, although my lung is still not in a totally good shape.
Thanks to the pharmaceutical industry for developing those expensive but effective powder inhalers with corticosteroids and beta-sympathomimetics.

Currently it looks like I have developed some kind of chronic thing, maybe allergic (would be o.k. to handle) or worse (like chronic bronchitis or even COPD) and the current episode was some kind of warning.

Back