Joshua's Application

I am curious why my application needs discussing? Have I ever had any transgressions against TNP or the nations here? If I have I have forgotten and I would politefully request a refresher via PM.

I conduct thorough checks of all applicants, particularly those who have had exceptionally controversial pasts in every last place they've gone. You fall into that category. Seriously, we're talking about me checking a pile of old records that I have sitting around in my massive NS folder. It will take some time, as I have to hold down a near-full-time job, a consulting business, and school. I appreciate your patience.

I feel that is a more dramatic depiction of things then they really are. No doubt I ahve done some controversial things in NS and I am well aware that I have. But, that alone IMHO is not a good enough reason to bar someone from joining the RA.

If my intent in TNP is in question then my actions while in TNP and directly involving nations here are what need to be examined. I have never hurt or brought harm to this region (that I can recollect). I have never planned or had intent to harm this region or the nations residing here. And I feel that is what is important. I count myself a longtiem friend of this region and many folks who still reside here, and I always thought they felt the same way.

And I can recount quite a few folks who would have good things to say for me. Whether they be neutral, fender or raider. I have alwasy played NS to have fun and have always attempted to look out for the little guy. I have had some controversy, but I also have helped and done quite a few noble and decent things in NS as well.

History repeats itself. I have a tendency to be cautious and thorough with my work. I apologize for any inconvenience that causes you. I am sure that if you are truly commited to becoming a member of this region, a mere day or two at most will not matter to you.

That goes without saying. No hint of bias was ever introduced into this proceeding, nor will one be. Just let me do my job, and things will turn out fine.

Back