Joshua's Bitch Session

Joshua

TNPer
So, I feel like starting a blog here and have been a big fan of blogging personally. And a TG I just received from a member of my old region, The Exodus, sparked my urge to establish a blog here. I have had a falling out with my old region which was sparked by a move I made which was very unlike me. But, I worked hard and tried to redeem myself in the region. But, there were still issues and understandbly so. I eventually left NS again and had not come back until yesterday. And then behold I get the following TG:

The Exodus Recruiter State of Dsboy
Received: 12 minutes ago

Joshua,

I just read your posts in the North Pacific. You are no longer and official TE Recruiter and You HAD BETTER NOT BE BREAKING RECRUITMENT RULES WHILE RECRUITING ON BEHALF OF THE EXODUS!!! Did you learn nothing from The Old Man of TE?

Don't make me report you to the NS mods!

I made a few posts today on the TNP RMB, mostly in regards to The Holy Empire of larynxia's post:

apparently there is a recruiter now spamming our telegrams and offering us many to join him...... can any1 say soon to be banned?

Which I felt was ignorant and unwarranted. Yes recruitment TG' s are an annoying part of playing NS. But, recruiting new nations via TG is not illegal. And my response to post basically said that, but in greater detail. And apprently my response to Larynxia prompted Dsboy to send me that rather rude and uncalled for TG. I truly dislike bitchy people who fly off the hook and complain to others for no reason, no purpose what so ever. WTF mate! I just got back to NS and already I have someone bitching at me for no solid reason. GO AWAY! :blink:

So let me sum this up...

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!

MORE TO COME FOLKS...

Please respond if you like! :w00t:

If someone was recruiting for my region and doing a good job of it I would let them be. Less work for me and I would be stupid as hell for me to report them for improving my region.

If someone was recruiting for my region and doing a good job of it I would let them be. Less work for me and I would be stupid as hell for me to report them for improving my region.
Exactly mi amigo! And the funny part is I was doing no recruitment for The Exodus! Which makes the TG I was sent even more unjustified! People and their petty SH&T! :w00t:

Nothing like a good bitch session to cleanse ones soul!

As long as an AdSpammer follows the FAQ and the OSRS, the CommRangers won't complain.

I hate recruiters who are for lack of a better word retarded!

TG's I recieved when I tried informing a recruiter they violated gameplay rules and that I was reporting them. I was never rude myself:

The Confederacy of FSM Recruiter
Received: 11 minutes agoHa. I am not spamming you but do wahtever the hell you want to. I must say the North Pacific has chosen a bit of a mouse for communication.

Received: 15 minutes ago

My friend, Be a rat for I didn't know rules. I am from a smaller region. But karma does defend those with just cause.
RAmen.

Their region had posted two recruitment ads on our RMB and the RMB of other feeders in a single 24 hour period. And here is a message they posted on our RMB:

My friend, I bear no representation for my region. Also, I should say I tried tging Nations but people told me I was violating the rules, people like you.

I want a license to exterminate stupid people! Now the only purpose they serve is give us something to laugh at and provide minor amusement. :w00t:

And another rant by Joshua...

If they post multiple messages within a 24 hour period, I wouldn't even bother with them and just go straight to the moderators. If they are causing a ruckus in the RMB, feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do aussi.

I registered to take part in the LIVEstrong challenge coming up this October. I will be doing a 40 mile bike ride in Austin, TX. Cancer has touched my life several times and is something I feel very strongly about. I lost my mother, stepfather and grandmother all to cancer either before or by the time I was 18. I am not asking for sympathy, I have come to terms with it all and realized it made me a stronger person. It has opened my eyes and helped me realize how special life is! :D

For a while I was wondering what I could do to give back and help raise awareness for cancer. And do my part in the fight against this horrible disease that has probably touched many of your hearts as well. I found the solution to my quandry!

Here is a link to ym site on the LIVEstrong website:

http://austin07.livestrong.org/gillman

I have raised $115.00 thus far and need to raise $250 by early October of 2007. I realize many of you are students or have families and need to save as much money as possible. I am not asking for huge donations, but if folks could donate $5 or $10 or $15 then that would be amazing! :w00t:

I understand if some people cannot afford to donate, your support in spirit and prayer would be fantastic.

If you have questions or want to share stories or just chat about this subject please do so. I am always willing to talk and help out others who ahve had similar experiences. :D

I assumed by the name of this thread that this would be a brothel. Pity.
Fedele always having your mind in the gutter. By bitch I was not referring to women. If it was a brothel I simply would have made the title of my blog to be...

Joshua's House of Freaky Sex or something like that. :w00t:

I assumed the same as fed.

Where are the aforementioned bitches/hoes?

This is a Bitch/Hoe Free Zone! :w00t

This is what rap has done to today's youth. *shakes head sorrowfully*

Oh cmon not all rap is bad. I mean some of the rappers are the poets of the street. Right holmes?

I have a great rant coming up on our government's bullshit! :w00t:

I blame rap on the bad brothel name. "House of Freaky Sex"?! Seriously? You could be so much more original than that.
It was nothing more then a quick tossing out of an idea. If better can be done, then please share with the masses IndieGirl. :w00t:

How about Joshua's Junkyard? Get it? Junk?

I got plenty more.
As in Junk in Da Trunk? :w00t:

Keep em coming IG! You have my captive attention! :lol:

Speaking of rap I do not effing understand Ebonics and why it was considered to be a legitimate language! What the fuck? :blink:

Youze right Ebonics is the bomb shit diggity. Man why was I trippin, yo? That shits whack. (we need a rapper smiley). :lol:

Thank you MP for opening my closed eyes. :w00t:

VERTIGO sucks a big fat cock!! I was having a lovely trip. I went out to Enchanted Rock which is Northwest of Austin, TX and had some lovely days and nights there. I got to do some bouldering and hiking! It is an amazing place, the name does not lie! :D

And then I traveled out to west Texas to go to Guadalupe Mountains National Park. Soon after my arrival there I came down with vertigo. Tuesday morning I woke up with my world spinning and puking up anything I ate or drank. Same deal Wednesday, so I went to the visitors center and they found someone to take me to Carlsbad, NM which was 55 miles away. So, that I could see a doctor. And thats when I found out that I had vertigo. So, that ended my trip. It was a huge bummer! <_<

Back