Announcement

I spilled coke zero all over my keyboard thereby making my laptop mostly unusable, I tried to make several vote threads by copying and pasting words found in this forum before I realized that there was a vein popping out of my forehead and that there was a 24 hr computer lab across from my dorm. As such, my access will be limited but not totally gone. I'm either going to get a new laptop or try out an external keyboard (if it'll work.)

So please bear with me and especially with the NOT omnibus bill but singular vote thread.

Most unfortunate.
It could be worse, you could've been drinking Pepsi.
Actually, I'm a commited swimmer/water poloer if that's the name
And anyway my friends thought it was funny to throw me into the pool on my birthday not knowing I had my flashdrive with my term paper on it.

If you need me to open formal voting threads, just let me know.

If you need me to move other proposals to formal discussions as well, again, just let me know.

Dude... I had the same thing happen to me two nights ago. I think some conspiracy is going on! :P

Anyways, hope things work out :)

That coke zero can be tricky stuff sometimes.

I had a similar accident with hot chocolate some years ago, so you have my sympathy.

Dezzland:
It could be worse, you could've been drinking Pepsi.
Actually I only mentioned the coke zero for some abandoned joke about a fried keyboard but still tastes great with no calories!

Dalimbar:
Dude... I had the same thing happen to me two nights ago. I think some conspiracy is going on!

Yeah, I think you're onto something here. Pepsi strikes again!

UpperKirby:
Blood.

It wasn't mine, if that's what you were wondering....

Yeah but still all the more disturbing.

And if you all haven't already figured it out, after a couple of days of feeling completely mute. I got an external keyboard and it works great!

Good glory, you people are my worst nightmare.

Really? Don't you get that nightmare where the clowns with big teeth chase you down the street singing old Tammy Winnette songs?

No?

Just me then.

Back