NPIA Request

Tresville

TNPer
I would like to formally request a sub forum....heck...I don't care if its a simple thread as an office for the Director of the NPIA.

Any and all requests (other than membership requests) should get posted in this office.

Sank u.

My understanding from Tresville is that the NPIA subforum in the PM's office willl not be used for "recruiting." Hers can check directly with Tresville.

I would also suggest that, besides the admin and global mods, that only the PM and the NPIA director would have mod powers over the new subforum.

You misunderstood me.

It looks like he has already made the Forum for the Director of the NPIA, not a sub-forum. I was saying that the forum at the bottom of the page, used to recruit NPIA members, could be moved into the new forum. And Hersfold has done it while I typed this. Part of it anyway.

DD, based on what Tres told me last night, he did not want to use that subforum. (I have no way of knowing if there's anything in it or not, or whether there's hidden content visible only to the NPIA.
I'm just res[ective what Tres told me he wanted.

The NPIA forum that was at the bottom of the screen has been deleted. It serves no purpose now, and was empty anyway. The Director's office has been placed just below the PM's office, and is moderated by Admins, GM's, the PM, and Tresville. What is done with the forum is up to Tresville, however I believe active recruitment is now a thing of the past.

Back