One who is inactive

I will probably never stay active enough in the North Pacific, but I am going for one last try. I have actually founded by own region: Judea. Nonetheless, I hope to keep a nation here so I can see old friends in a feeder. Inactivity has forever been a problem for me. I plan to address this problem as continously as possible, destroying my inactivity once and for all. I can never assure myself that I can be with the North Pacific forever, but I can assure you that I will be with the Principality of Dionysios no more. I state my retirement from PoD here because I do not know who "PoD Gunner" is. Here is the only place that I can find him and know who he is: PoD Gunner.

Nevertheless, I resign from being an ambassador to TNP from PoD and submit to my own founded region and The North Pacific, if this is allowed. I will request the resurrection of Apollo-Industria to a mod. I hope I have not made myself unwanted in such a prosperous region. If I am wished to leave, then I shall do so with dignity and honor in knowing that I do not corrupt those who wish me not to corrupt them.

A-I I am sure I speak for all here when I say that we welcome your presence when you can be here. Everyone struggles with RL (whatever that is) and many of us have taken breaks from the game from time to time.

Just enjoy what you can, when you can, how you can.

What Flem says. I don't even have an NS nation for fecks sake, they still let my nationless ass hang around here. No-one in their right mind is bothered if RL takes priority over NS and inactivity is a result.

IMO, anyone who has a go at you for being inactive is an idiot, and you have a right to tell them that. So what if you can't devote yourself completely to some online game? Kudos to you, I say, people take these things far too seriously.

And God knows how many times I've disappeared off here and remerged months later to spam up the OOC...my estimate is exactly one million. I think.

Back