Embassy of Lone Wolves United

Lone Wolves Go Underground

ii021004n.jpg

Lone Wolves United troops raid a local business in Democratic Underground.

Democratic Underground was a proud region in its days. A Red Liberty Alliance member, the region enjoyed the protection from its founder Goobergunchia, former General Secretary of the Red Liberty Alliance and former Alliance Defense Network member. However, with Goobergunchia recent demise the region became a perfect target for the likes of the Lone Wolves United. Without any resistance at all two members of LWU’s Up-Date Corps easily took the region without any signs of resistance from either natives of the regions supposed allies. In order to further secure the region, members of the recently formed Auxiliary Corps have already received orders to provide close support with it regular army counterparts.

It seems Lone Wolves United is not simply content with just taking the region. The newly posted World Fact Book entry demands the Democratic Underground’s immediate withdrawal from the Red Liberty Alliance with undertones of severe action if those demands are not in fact met. There has been talk amounts several members of the Lone Wolves United High Command to surgically dismantle the region if the terms are not fulfilled within a satisfactory amount of time. This strike comes as EuroSoviets, the Red Liberty Alliance leader and founder of that alliance's key region the Allied States of EuroIslanders, tries desperately to reform his tattered ranks.

burncommieflagyk6.jpg

Lone Wolves United supporters burn an RLA flag.

The message Lone Wolves is trying to send reads loud and clear, associated with the Red Liberty Alliance or any organization like it and face the possibility of conquest and possible elimination. Democratic Underground is to serve as an example to the rest of NationStates in order to further drive this point home. An unnamed military official had this comment, “The RLA thinks that raiders across NationStates will simply sit back and watch as it tries to regain its former glory, this is not true. We intend to fight them every step of the way with out mercy, just as they had done to us in the past.”

Lone Wolves United- For Your Protection.

"The message Lone Wolves is trying to send reads loud and clear, associated with the Red Liberty Alliance or any organization like it and face the possibility of conquest and possible elimination."

Ermm, don't we have a MDP/alliance with the RLA?

Lion Star pact...

Northern Branch Opened!

tnpbwflaguy1.gif

A new look for a new division: the Wolves Of The North's Official flag; created and designed by Thel D'Ran

Evil Wolf, the Commander-in-Chief of the Lone Wolves United, announced a shocking piece of news today which shook NationStates to the core and may very well shape its very history! For the first time since the Atlantic Alliance controlled many of the Pacific regions and The Rejected Realms a raider region will once again operate out of a feeder.

The Wolves of the North is the first and newest division of Lone Wolves United and will operate exclusively out of The North Pacific. Plans are already underway for extensive expansion and the Division of Conscription is already setting up for various recruiting runs. The Command staff of Lone Wolves United as well as the new staff at the Wolves Of The North. Evil Wolf himself plans to command the group’s new army, the Wolf Brigade, in its infancy phase. Positions are still open for the Division of Propaganda.

Much concern has been expressed as to the situation that might arise from such a group residing in The North Pacific. Feedback from key leaders within the current government of the North was less than positive. As a result a powerful leader is needed to direct foreign affairs between the two groups. It is with that in mind Darkesia was chosen as the new director of Exotic Relations. It is everyone's hope that both organizations can co-exist peacefully.

With that said, The Wolves of the North is officially open! All are invited to join up and have a drink at the Clumsy Wolf Tavern! The forums can be found at http://z6.invisionfree.com/NorthWolves/index.php?act=idx

Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

I believe I should present myself for your general abuse here as I do not have access to other areas where this is being discussed.

Please only throw soft objects. I bruise easily.

Please remember that this is a knee-jerk reaction, and it is not personal. Nor was it suited for the government discussion thread. Nor is it in any way a reflection of the attitude of the region's population, or the attitude of the government. I request that you do not refer to this quote, link to it, or use it in any way to support the creation of this organization. Remember, this is my personal feeling of this announcement, born in anger. Please do not take this as a personal attack.

That said...

F**k you in the neck, motherf**ker. I hope the NPA crushes you. I hope they embarrass you. I hope this fails before it is even properly started. I hope you get nice and comfy in the Rejected Realms. A**hole.

EDIT: A kinder, gentler OPA. :hug: + :bunny: + :hello: + :D * :noangel: = /me

Ha, well at least you stated it openly. I don't really care, but I know a lot of people who will. Powerful people who are conniving snakes that will bash the crap out of you, constitution or not. So, yeah, look forward to that. Good luck.

*puts OPA's quote in her sig for posterity* :shrug:

He wants me.

Edit:

For the record, It's driving me batty that you are arguing about it where I can't participate, only watch. But I should be used to that by now. TNP is transparent so that everyone can watch while the precious few who matter and know better than everyone else argue their POV.

I did sort of cut off my nose to spite my face in this instance since I resigned from the RA a while back. Ah well... I'll drop in here from time to time if anyone wants to curse at me some more. Or you could try asking a few legitimate questions. Not that I want to cramp your style or anything.

Could I just ask by who's authority this organisation..."Wolves of the North".....exists in this region......????

Nobody's. The North Pacific is a defender region. We have allowed you to join our political scene as a player, and have respected the fact that you are a raider. This intrusion into TNP's sovereignty is tantamount to an act of war, in my opinion. You as a person are welcome to participate in TNP, but your entire organization is not welcome.

It is not really my organization, not for long anyways, soon it will be inundated with true blue 100% native Northerners. Then the region no long will be just defender will it? Tell me, Hersfold, does that make you feel threatened because you think it’s harmful for the region or because you don’t want the competition?

Well, now... Since the great and all inclusive TNP government [/sarcasm] has chosen to have this conversation where I am excluded [/irony], I think I'll just say something here about the last bit of hysteria posted by Hersfold.

1) It can no longer come to the aid of the region without seeking approval from the Security Council, just as the WPLF was forced to do recently.

2) It can no longer claim to act on behalf of The North Pacific, and can no longer by deployed by the government to assist an allied region that has been invaded.

3) It risks turning what is left of the NPA into an invader group, which will not only alienate possible future allies but could easily damage relations with existing ones, who have similar defender backgrounds.

4) It effectively ends a chapter in TNP's history, and would turn the region's back on that very long and noble chapter.

1) I think preventative measures against an internal military coup are a good thing, even when the military is the all-holy-and-perfectly-benevolent-forever-and-ever NPA.

2) Why not? There is absolutely nothing to stop them from operating the same way they always have.

3) That is absolutely ridiculous. The point is that the NPA is separate from this group.

4) So? Remember the past with reverence but move forward.

It is not really my organization, not for long anyways, soon it will be inundated with true blue 100% native Northerners. Then the region no long will be just defender will it? Tell me, Hersfold, does that make you feel threatened because you think it’s harmful for the region or because you don’t want the competition?
It's a modern convention (some might call it "progress") that a state holds the monopoly on legitimate force. That's a positive statement; the normative is the state should monopolize force because a stable government and civil society cannot exist otherwise.

By the very essence of holding the delegate spot this government will always hold what you call the monopoly on legitimate force. The NPA is just an afterthought, a last minute emergency force at this point. It's fewer than 20 members do not contribute to the majority of "force" that this government needs to maintain the delegacy or even a tenth of it.

By the very essence of holding the delegate spot this government will always hold what you call the monopoly on legitimate force.
The organization you have formed has as its primary function altering and controlling the UN Delegate of a region, and more conspicuously against the declared wishes of the inhabitants. That is not insignificant.

This is true, but as stated before, many times, WotN has absolutely no intention of capturing the delegate position of this region and we want nothing more but to be on friendly terms with this government.

TAO justs want to tell people to be nice to Darkesia ... she is hawt!!! And a spam-buster princess.

OK ... TAO will leave now.

PS ... nice digs, BW.

It has also been said:

If we are allowed to be RVs it will not mean TNP has both forces within it. It will mean it has a defender army and a few voters who happen to be invaiders. Nothing more. Any invaiding we do will have no ties to TNP and will be completely unrelated. Nothing I do here will be relevant to invaiding in any way.

I found the above quote here.
But as we see, times may change, opinions may change, and what was true for one raider may not hold true for another.

Why wouldn't a group like the Wolves of the North be interested in seeing someone from their ranks achieve the Delegacy at some point in time? We can see how quickly assertions like "completely unrelated" and "absolutely no intention" are forgotton or misplaced. Frankly, I have a bad feeling about where all this is going.

That statement was taken out of context; it was made when I was justifying invaders existence in the RV. At the time it was thought that doing this would make TNP a raider haven for outside organizations like the DEN, which was proven to not be true. That statement still remains true, those who raid outside TNP will not make The North raider with their presence in the RV, which is now the RA. The WotN influence has yet to be seen and is decisively not an "outside" raider organization, although it is backed by the LWU, mostly for shock effect and name recognition as I am the only LWU member in WotN. Besides, that was by no means a promise.

It's not that we wouldn't be delighted to see one of our members legally elected to delegate GBM, it's just with the stiff defender sentiment currently in TNP it's quite impossible.

Upper Kirby:
As residents of this region are you not subject to the laws of its community?

I am, it's just that thus far I have yet to break any laws and nor have any members of the WotN. Sure, it boarders on the legal edges but thank god that we live in a world where suspicion alone does not constitute a crime.

Dark, you might want to ask Blue Wolf why the discussion is in a forum where only RA members can post.

After all he is one of those who pushed a motion to exclude anyone other than RA members from being able to post in any RA thread. (A motion that I, in fact, opposed.)

Just saying!

The WotN influence has yet to be seen and is decisively not an "outside" raider organization, although it is backed by the LWU, mostly for shock effect and name recognition as I am the only LWU member in WotN. Besides, that was by no means a promise.
Right now you admit it is "backed" by LWU, meaning they support it (vocally and materially) and have an interest in its affairs. But you say it is not an outsider group. Its creation wasn't announced in a news channel, but the LWU consulate. The "command staff" is the same, in character or out. "The first and newest division of Lone Wolves United." Your article describes WotN's communication with this government as "foreign affairs".

Come on.

I missed you, Scar. :tb2: Coming back to stay or just to visit?

Gross & Elu, I would join the RA for this discussion, but frankly I remain completely frustrated with just about everything "official" in TNP and would not be a very positive or productive member. I love TNP, it's my "birth region." I would never do anything to harm TNP and quite simply, I think the entire system here is harmful to the continued health of the region.

And finally... TAO :blush: Wanna have a cup of coffee of something later?

Grosse:
Dark, you might want to ask Blue Wolf why the discussion is in a forum where only RA members can post.

After all he is one of those who pushed a motion to exclude anyone other than RA members from being able to post in any RA thread. (A motion that I, in fact, opposed.)

I did? I remember it like this: I was a non-RA who posted in the RA section and, because they didn't like what I had to say, banned members from posting there. But surely you would remember my history a lot better than me, Grosse.

Upper Kirby:
Right now you admit it is "backed" by LWU, meaning they support it (vocally and materially) and have an interest in its affairs

Halt, cease, desist, I said it was supported vocally, which it is, I never said anything about material support. As of right now, excluding me, the number of WotN members who are also LWU members comes out to a grand total of...zero.

However, if that is such a problem for you I would be more than happy to “cut off” WotN and make it a totally independent group. It’s really not that hard, seeing as LWU just supports it verbally.

I’m still keeping that flag you made, Thel :P

Upper Kirby:
Right now you admit it is "backed" by LWU, meaning they support it (vocally and materially) and have an interest in its affairs

Halt, cease, desist, I said it was supported vocally, which it is, I never said anything about material support. As of right now, excluding me, the number of WotN members who are also LWU members comes out to a grand total of...zero.
As I had just pointed out, (the article makes a point of this) the commander of both organizations is the same, OOC and IC.

Actually, in character, Evil Wolf is not Blue Wolf, but I am hardly ever in character. :P

Listen, WotN is going to come out with an independent statement about this issue, I suggest that all discussion of this topic be muted until then.

Back