Grumble grumble

Long story short, I found this on CyberNations. Here's the salient information for those who don't have accounts:
Nation Name:  The Crazy Monkeymen
Ruler:  gossamer cornweb

Link to nation. I'm not terribly surprised, but what does anyone else think about the possibility the little shit is just messing with us?

meh, just don't bother about it. No way they can do anything on CN without certain groups singling them out and crushing them.

We all pretty much knew GC was a Lexiconian. it is a bit like that nation of Insane Powers, what was the name again? Pluckley? which suddenly cropped up in the Lexicon Army.

Let the flies buzz around.

I wouldn't worry about it. The Lexicone-heads would be smashed by even the smallest alliance in CN. I wonder if Ivan and his NPO buddies in CN know about this one yet? :lol:

We could probably drop a line... While the NPO generally doesn't do war-mongering, I think even Ivan would enjoy the revenge here. :D :evil:

*sorry, couldn't resist*

Hehehe! I have a couple of Mil$ spare cash to I could filter down to a tiny nation to proxy-smash her and her buddies. Of course, my nation belongs to an ecomonic alliance of neutral nations, so it would have to be passed through several nations on the way. :lol:

My nation spiritual tramps is completely non-aligned to any faction. Always willing to smash up other nations (for a proper fee of course.)

I have a decent amount of money and a nation that is just fine and well defended in its current state

I would personally go and <<CENSORED DUE TO MANY MANY TOS VIOLATIONS>> but I'm currently applying for membership in a alliance and I'm up in the 5k nation rank

Back