Great Bight's Mum is our delegate

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Well done Unter for a great spell as delegate.

Congratulations GBM on finally taking up office, as elected a bit back.

:toast: :band: :kiss: :w00t: :bar: :birthday: :wave: :hippy: :victory: :queen: :jack:

Once again, heartfelt congratulations!

Also, Great Bight's Mum is Our Minnow Delegate! I took a screenshot to celebrate this event - it's not often that you see a minnow with the TNP delegacy.:P

We welcome you to your rightfully elected office, and congratulate Unterswasss...(I cannot spell) for thier work in the office to this point.

:bat:

Flem, your post is giving my work computer a heart attack.

Congrats at last, GBM! And Unter, a job well done in the longest (only?) term a Vice Delegate has actually had to do something. :lol:

Congrats GMB! :worship:

I am airflifting over some braided cheese bread, wine (red and white), some fine woven rugs, and silk dresses. :w00t:

Good luck to you in your new role as UN Delegate, you will perform superbly. :D

A crate of Louis roedorer Crystal Champagne from Daimiaena should help the celebrations.....

Congrats GBM....

From the sunny vinyards in western Valorim, we bring several casks of 10-year-old vintage to the celebration as well. Sensing some diplomatic duty, Avernum rushedly sent up a cartload of Almarian Mushroom Merlot, the finest wine they can produce down there. But I'd be careful when sampling it, unless you have experience with alcohol distilled from subterranean fungus...

galaxy-1.jpg
:agree: concrates from M I

Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker? as quoted by
The Southern Acre

if walker is of open mind and sound judgement walker chooses path

if walker is weak and lazy and follows others advice the path chooses walker

foggy path

It's a quote from Garth Nix's Sabriel, mental imagination. It's a rhetorical question.

Also, unless you Capitalize, the Communists win. :lol:

I talked it over with Hers, and we decided I should keep the red, since the Delegate masking would have to be changed to accomodate my mod duties.

I actually reas most of the series not to long ago. Very fascinating!

Back