New Update!

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Right then folks, its time to start putting together a new update. The idea being it should be reading for posting on Friday this week. If you have any thoughts on what to put into the update put them here.

We should definately mention the summit....
Perhaps a Rollcall of new RA members since last update....
We've already had two successful missions under our new Commander in Chief Romanoffia....
A new term is starting at the NPA academy....
Have we passed anything in RA...I thought the last couple of votes were all negative....would we want to mention them???
Do we mention the current court case against Fulheadland???

We had the constitutional amendment on the Communication and other one department... if it is worded right, I don't think this appears negative at all.

The last few UN resolutions and how the North Pacific voted.

Maybe an interview with the new delegate if that has not been done...especially about foreign relations.

hmm there seems to be a bit of crossed wires about this. I asked North Harmoneia, as minister of Communications, to put something together. I thought that the update came from the communications office.

If I goofed, I am sorry.

NH has a draft done. Perhaps it can be posted here, and you work together on adding bits?

Well, the reports we post in our embassies are usually produced by the DC. But I don't mind, if the MoC wishes to do it, or if they'd rather we did it so they can consentrate on the wire and other stuff then thats fine too.

perhaps we should do it alternately, so as to to have different editions, and you know, some sort of different flavors and stuff.

[size=-7][/size]
The North Pacific Regional
Update

February 18th to February 24th, 2006
tnpoldflag3lr9tw.gif

TNP Links: TNP Forums | TNP Wire

Government Officials

UN Regional Delegate- Great Bights Mum
Vice Delegate- Unterwasserseestaat
Prime Minister- Flemingovia
Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs- Limitless Events
Minister of External Affairs- Haor Chall
Minister of Defense- Romanoffia
Minister of Justice- Alhoma
Minister of Communications- North Harmoneia
Minister of Arts and Entertainment- OPArsenal
Minister of Culture and Education- Fedele
Speaker of the Regional Assembly- Mr_Sniffles
Security Council- Hersfold, Democratic Donkeys, Heft, Ator People, Grosseschnauzer, Byardkuria, North Harmoneia, Gracius Maximus

Foreign Affairs

A Feeder Summit is currently being held involving recent happenings and discussions, apparently, The North Pacific is the host.
Warm welcomes also go to our newly openned consulates:
Alpha Omega
The East Pacific
Scroll Islands

The Regional Assembly

Despite the highly partisan tone, the speaker moved forward with several controversial bills like removal of the SC and the War Provisions Act. Both died a particularly gruesome death but the region remains united and willing to let the issues rest. For now, at least.
The voting for a cabinet cleanup had also begun, the purpose, would mainly involve the merging of C&E, A&E, and the Communications Ministry into being ‘The Internal Affairs Ministry’ and stripping ‘Internal Affairs’ off the MoIIA.
Discussions for the further modification of Term Limits had also beeen brought up and is currently being discussed.

Ministry of Justice

Upon request by members in the region, the Attorney General has taken up the case of Duality.  Currently, they are in the pretrial stage of appointing councils.
Any and all inqueries to the legal code are welcome.

General

The North Pacific are pleased to announce the end of the war against the Lexicon. The Lexicon unilaterally declared war on 10th July, but since then have proved incapable of doing much other than bluster, threaten and troll. TNP eventually decided that their actions were unworthy of being dignified with the description "warfare" and have therefore unilaterally declared the war to be over.

perhaps we should do it alternately, so as to to have different editions, and you know, some sort of different flavors and stuff.

Sure, I don't see a problem with that. I've made a few changes to it here, see whats you think:

[size=-7][/size]
The North Pacific Regional
Update

1st September, 2006
tnpoldflag3lr9tw.gif

TNP Links: TNP Forums | TNP Wire

Government Officials

UN Regional Delegate- Great Bights Mum
Vice Delegate- Unterwasserseestaat
Prime Minister- Flemingovia
Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs- Limitless Events
Minister of External Affairs- Haor Chall
Minister of Defense- Romanoffia
Minister of Justice- Alhoma
Minister of Communications- North Harmoneia
Minister of Arts and Entertainment- OPArsenal
Minister of Culture and Education- Fedele
Speaker of the Regional Assembly- Mr_Sniffles
Security Council- Hersfold, Democratic Donkeys, Heft, Ator People, Grosseschnauzer, Byardkuria, North Harmoneia, Gracius Maximus

Foreign Affairs

A Feeder Summit is currently being held in The North Pacific, to discuss recent issues such as recruitment and the use of feeder RMB's as well as new discussions on a feeder defensive pact.

Warm welcomes also go the our newly opened embassy of ACCEL and the consulates of Alpha Omega, The East Pacific and Scroll Islands.

The Regional Assembly

Despite the highly partisan tone, the speaker moved forward with several controversial bills like the removal of the SC and the War Provisions Act. Both died a particularly gruesome death but the region remains united and willing to let the issues rest. For now, at least.

The voting for a cabinet cleanup had also begun, the purpose to streamline the government, would mainly involve the merging of C&E, A&E, and the Communications Ministry into being ‘The Internal Affairs Ministry’ and stripping ‘Internal Affairs’ off the MoIIA.

Discussions for the further modification of Term Limits have also been brought up and are currently being discussed.

Ministry of Justice

After a request by members of the Regional Assembly, the Attorney General has taken up a case against a member of the Regional Assembly who claims duality. Currently, they are in the pretrial stage of appointing councils. Any and all inqueries to the legal code are welcome.

General Information

A new arcade section has been added to the TNP forum!

Date, indeed.
I also suggest getting an add-on that is a feature section. Either an arcade game or a thread. This will get people to come to the site.

hey! What happened to the Lexicon war stuff. That "war" has been a major feature of our regional life, and the end of the war is regional news, and deserves reporting.

Back