Consulate of Alpha Omega

Sarcodina

TNPer
Alpha Omega (Scandinavian Duchies) has signed the consul agreement.

AO's consulate is thus open for business!
Welcome to the North Pacific!

AOani2.gif

alphaOmega
Right-Wing Since 2005
Member of ACCEL
Prefecture of The Meritocracy

Click Here for the Latest News!

The Council of Thoth

UN Delegate: Warring Minorities
Consus: Yuctobania
Portumnus: The Great Commonwealth
Castor: Slywolfe
Bellona: A Three Legged Dog
Suadela: Rajaraja
Verplaca: VACANT

The Court of Maat

Chief Justice: Deutschland III
Reserve Judge: A Three Legged Dog
State Prosecutor: The Andromedan
State Defender: Haloby

Statistics

Nations: 90
UN Endorsements: 24
Number of Investors: 16

Our Forums
Our NS Wiki Page
Our Region Page in Nation States
ACCEL
The New Meritocracy
Our recrutiment video
The Meritocracies recrutiment video

LLfrontpage090506a.jpg

LL2ndpage090506a.jpg

AOani2.gif

alphaOmega
Right-Wing Since 2005
Member of ACCEL

The Council of Thoth

Verplaca: VACANT

The Court of Maat

Statistics

Nations: 86
UN Endorsements: 22
Number of Investors: 17

Our Forums
Our NS Wiki Page
ACCEL
The New Meritocracy
Our recrutiment video
The Meritocracies recrutiment video

AOani2.gif

alphaOmega
Right-Wing Since 2005
Member of ACCEL

The Council of Thoth

Verplaca: Scandinavian Duchies

The Court of Maat

Statistics

Nations: 92
UN Endorsements: 29
Number of Investors: 17

Our Forums
Our NS Wiki Page
ACCEL
The New Meritocracy
Our recrutiment video
The Meritocracys recrutiment video

AOani2.gif

alphaOmega
Right-Wing Since 2005
Member of ACCEL

The Council of Thoth

Verplaca: Scandinavian Duchies

The Court of Maat

Iustitia:
Deutschland III;
IRVAN

Statistics

Nations: 89
UN Endorsements: 32
Number of Investors: 19

Our Forum
Our NS Wiki
Nation States Regional Page
ACCEL
The New Meritocracy
Our Recrutiment Video
The Meritocracy's Recruitment Video

As I assume you all have picked up, our newspapers do not always directly deal with Alpha omega, so I request that the Luna® Ledger receives permission to be posted in the news section of the forum.

Never mind, then. :P

Anyway, here are two (late; sorry! :() editions of the newspaper, with the first ever special report.

LLfrontpage101706.jpg

LLsecondpage101706.jpg

LLthirdpage101706.jpg

LLfourthpage101706.jpg

[My apologies for the lateness of this special report, which was written by a Proconsul of the Meritocracy for the Luna® Ledger, upon the urging of the vacationing Editor in Chief.]

LLSR102106.jpg

f_alphaOmei_017bm_756b6b22.gif

ConsulateCommuniqué

• From Alpha omega
[/i]

~Right~Wing~Since~2005~
*Proud*Prefecture*of*The*New*Meritocracy*

The Council of Thoth
Yuctobania
-Consus-
Scandinavian Duchies
-UN Delegate-
Slywolfe
-Castor-
A Three Legged Dog
-Bellona-
The Great Commonwealth
-Suadela-
Warring Minorities
-Verplaca-

The Court of Maat
Deutschland III: Iustitium
IRVAN: Iustitium

Statistics
Nations: 85
UN Endorsements: 22
Number of Investors: 21

Our Forum|Our NS Wikipedia|Nation States Regional Page|ACCEL|The New Meritocracy|Our Recruitment Video|The Meritocracy's Recruitment Video

Regional Happenings: Briefly
  • [/color]
  • We hope the new update format has been found suitable for all our foreign friends. From now on, this section will contain a quick summary of national affairs of residents in Alpha omega, special quotes, and other news from the region which the Luna® Ledger hasn’t reported.
  • We encourage and invite dignitaries to take a look at our Atlas, which contains catalogues of our map, currency, and flags.
  • Representatives have been sent to the Senate of the Meritocracy, in accordance with the Prefecture Representation Act. The representatives serving are Slywolfe, Deutschland III, and A Three Legged Dog.
  • The Delegate to the United Nations, as of December 15th, will conduct interregional affairs, as per the wishes of the Luna® Diet. This accompanies the removal of the Portumnus as a position of the Council of Thoth.
  • The recent recruitment drive has pushed the region up by over five nations in one or two days. Kudos to our Suadela, The Great Commonwealth, and the Investor from Fookipookistan for their efforts in the area!

ConsulateCommuniqué

• From Alpha omega
[/i]

~Right~Wing~Since~2005~

The Council of Thoth
Yuctobania
-Consus-
Scandinavian Duchies
-UN Delegate-
Slywolfe
-Castor-
A Three Legged Dog
-Bellona-
The Great Commonwealth
-Suadela-
Warring Minorities
-Verplaca-

The Court of Maat
IRVAN: Iustitium

Statistics
Nations: 90
UN Endorsements: 23
Number of Investors: 21

Our Forum|Our NS Wikipedia|Nation States Regional Page|ACCEL|The New Meritocracy|Our Recruitment Video|The Meritocracy's Recruitment Video

• [/color]
  • Fookipookistan has been awarded the rank of “Omegan of the Month,” due to his outstanding service to the region as a new Investor and a recruiter. Unfortunately, the holidays seem to have caused some inactivity on his part, so we’re hoping for a speedy return!
  • Embassies have been opened, or are pending, in European Union, the Realm of Equilism, and Wall Street, all regions Alpha omega looks forward to closer relations with. Our embassy in Great Britain and Ireland has been closed.
  • Due to heroic efforts of our Suadela, we reached 95 nations again, although the last day has seen the departure of five, as the group of friends set out to found their own region in Alpha Centurai.
  • A change of forum is being considered by senior members within the region, as well as the Administration Staff. Be aware that such a change might be coming in the imminent future.
  • Elections for the Iustitia of the Court of Maat are now up. The only candidates accepting nominations were Deutschland III and Fookipookistan. IRVAN declined his nomination to serve again.
  • Quote of the Week (Almost): “Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.” –Slywolfe

ConsulateCommuniqué

• From Alpha omega
[/i]

~Right~Wing~Since~2005~

The Council of Thoth
Yuctobania
-Consus-
Scandinavian Duchies
-UN Delegate-
Slywolfe
-Castor-
A Three Legged Dog
-Bellona-
The Great Commonwealth
-Suadela-
Warring Minorities
-Verplaca-

The Court of Maat
Fookipookistan: Iustitium

Statistics
Nations: 79
UN Endorsements: 16
Number of Investors: 19

• [/color]
  • Alpha omega has been working on drafting a repeal of Resolution Fifteen, "Protect Historical Sites." In our effort to expand our base of operations, we're asking around to see what sort of feelings the United Nations membership would have on this. We feel that it is a repeal that works beyond the usual right vs. left, sovereignty vs. protection divisions, as the resolution at hand is poorly written and poorly considered, and thus a slight against such an august body as the United Nations.

As such, it is our hope that you'll accept our invitation to take a look at the Draft Repeal, which may be found here: http://ltribals.4.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=797
    and comment upon it, if you see fit. Please also let us know whether we can count on your support when the time comes for submission, which is scheduled for after next week-end.
  • Quote of the Week (Almost): “I like my soda with a bit of a bite to it, and Coca-Cola is just too... sweet, I suppose. However, I would take a nice glass of Cherry Coke over any drink offered to me. Especially if it's that special kind of Cherry Coke restaurants make in-house. Mmm....” –The Heights

Greetings, friends!

This is just to let everyone know that the Second Constitutional Convention has officially commenced, and that all foreign dignitaries are just as welcome as ever!

CONCON.jpg

Delegates drafting and editing various proposals amidst the general hub-bub.

Events are located here: http://ltribals.4.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=69

Introduce yourself, and start debating and discussing. Share with us your unique ideas, and demonstrate your statesmanship. We really appreciate any and all contributions.

Hope to see you there!

Friends in the North Pacific!

Earlier today, Alpha omega's Delegate to the United Nations, Scandinavian Duchies, submitted a repeal of resolution fifteen, which aimed to protect historical sites. This repeal affirms the ideals of sovereignty, as well as ridding the United Nations of a terribly written resolution.

We hope we can count on your support on this matter!
Thanks. :)

Back