-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
I need to indulge in a rant here. Oh, and beware the self important arrogance contained within. ;)

First point. Do I think I’m above the law. The answer to that is no. Never have and never will be as a member of this region. Otherwise I wouldn’t be sitting patiently for my trial to occur, wouldn’t be sitting watching the endotarters creep up and the unendo telegrammers continue to telegram people in TNP. I wouldn’t have to watch the lies and stupid propaganda spread by the Lexiconians on the RMB. Because all I’d need to do is kick the lot of them out, and continue kicking any new ones. Which wouldn’t do a *damn* thing to my influence.

Do I want to do all of that? Hell yes. But TNP has chosen a different path. And so I follow it. I’m getting tired of this though, so I’m going to try to step back a bit for awhile. I don’t want to exert my view of things on TNP and it’s getting too entangled for me. I’m going to let TNP do as it wants without my voice being part of it.

Second point. If you’re a candidate for delegate, you need to get off your ass and start endotarting NOW. Both the current candidates have pitifully low endo counts, and with the number of people well above 100 endos in the region, you need to get going. Frankly, you have a *long* way to go to get above Unterwasserseestaat, unless he starts trying to lose his endos (assuming he wins his ViceDel reelection).

Lastly, I’m not going to leave the RMB to the Lexiconians. That still makes me the most amused I’ve been in awhile, so I’ll be seeing you guys there.

Thanks for a fun 3 months, it was good until the head of our enemy set up the impeachment of one who never thought to hurt the region. ;)

It's good to know your sane, though it is still sad to watch inaction and indecision cripple the region.

*Darkesia hugs da bunny

For the record I think you've done the right thing all along...If the SC weren't so slack none of this would be needed...

See you on the RMB...

All in all, congratulations on a successful delegacy. You may go to bed easy in knowing that you're one of the very few TNP delegates that have ever left their position in sound mind. ;)

For the record I think you've done the right thing all along...If the SC weren't so slack none of this would be needed...

See you on the RMB...
She is being impeached because she did not get authorization from the Security Council. Don't try to pin all of our woes on the Security Council.

I admire your courage and tenacity FEC.

No one expects to be confronted with a war, yet you have handled it with strength, grace and wit. You have done an awesome job, and I admire you for it. :hug:

As far as the Delegate candidates endotarting, your point is well taken. My internet connection was restored last night, I have a big "to do" list, and a fridge full of beer. See ya!
:toast:

FOR

FEC FTW

Congratulations on being one of the Hall of Famers:

nastic
twoslit
Magicality
Blackshear
Former English Colony

FOR

FEC FTW

Congratulations on being one of the Hall of Famers:

nastic
twoslit
Magicality
Blackshear
Former English Colony

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

One of the finer feeder delegates I have ever come across. You remained relatively uneffected by the role, and it appeared to me like you were doing it as much for the sake of the region as anything else. I know you have seperate personalities and all, but the FEC one I saw was a non or lowkey personality which is the highest of orders for feeder delegates (not that you were not highly active and quick to deal in situations that needed leadership). Best of luck in NS and RL. :clap:

Sarcodina
The Lexicon sucks just a little bit more than I love you :tb2:

FEC, you're an officer and a gentleman.

NS needs more bunny-rabbit infatuated delegates, it would end all the fussin' and a feudin'.

Back