War and/or Peace Posters

ACtually, Pink would just get you killed. Camoflauge was invented so the enemy would have a harder time seeing their opponent. Pink would make you stick out like a sore thumb. So says me.
Therefore, pink would be worn by the super-hardcore armies. Pwning n00bs while sticking out like a sore thumb means that you're uber leet.

Actually...{Warning boring military history fact to follow}...

Pink used to be the standard camoflage in desert warfare....Hence the name of the LRDG's {long range desert group...forerunners of the SAS}...vehicles being "Pink Panthers"

I have been trying to find a particular picture of some Elite Parachute troops from Saudi or somewhere in the emirates....Their uniforms are bright pink with gold boots and gold helmets....

ACtually, Pink would just get you killed. Camoflauge was invented so the enemy would have a harder time seeing their opponent. Pink would make you stick out like a sore thumb. So says me.
Desert BDUs still use pink in them to this day...thats because the pink blends in with the sand when mixed with tan brown and the several other colours in it

BDU= Battle Dress Uniform

I see...

The perfect poster for those of us who neither know nor care.
lex2tg0.jpg
hey in one of my pictures i posted on the lexicons forum im wearing that same type of jacket lol

fine ill post it here then...maybe or perhaps ill post it in the pictures thread in fun and games or what ever its called here...i think thats a better idea lol

Those faces look vaguely familiar...

**wonders if the Lexicon is behind the price cuts at WalMart**

**writes a stern letter to Lee Scott regarding the matter**

Back