Gov't Ally Convention

Hersfold

TNPer
My brother (Sajlamot) is harassing me about some convention his region's holding - the Government Ally Convention. He posted a topic about it the other day (clicky), does not appear as though it garnered much interest (only 21 views). Do we want to officially send anyone, or just let people trickle over as they feel like it? Apparently we're "supposed" to send at least 3 delegates... personally I don't give a hoot, but if any of you are interested...

Really? He's your brother? So you were the one he was talking about when he said he had a brother in TNP? OMG I haven't even thought of it!
anyway moving on to the topic. :P

Personally, I am not that interested as well. Perhaps if it was something more formal and productive(i.e. devader conflict, inter-regional politics, diplomacy, war, etc..) , I would be much interested.
ACTIVITIES:
-A map for each region to claim land in.
-A fun role playing “war” in which regions will compete for land.
-Many fun games including Who Will Post Next and Word Association.
-A Market Place where people will be able to “buy” things and talk about general stuff.
-A political debates discussion area.
-A competition for a banner for the convention.

^sounds to me that only them will benefit. In terms of activity, and influence etc.. It'll be no fun for TNP except for the sent representatives. Besides, it could even lessen activity here considering those games and the time and effort they will exert in Government instead of exerting it in TNP.

Ditto.

I had a brief look at that and thought the same. I'm sure if a couple of spammers wanted to head over there and see what they get up to, then we could give them a TNP flag to wave.

Really? He's your brother? So you were the one he was talking about when he said he had a brother in TNP? OMG I haven't even thought of it!
Yeah, thought I'd mentioned it somewhere... but yes, he's (unfortunately) related. :lol:

Yeah, from what I saw, it looks like everything they have we already have here. Very little point to it, IMO.

Back