The Office

Fedele

TNPer
Fedele looked out the window at the people walking past the dark tinted window. He had made arrangements ahead of time to be sure that his office would be ready if he won the election but the movers were moving slowly. He thought to himself only moments after entering his new office about the many things he had to do and people he had to contact to pick this defunct office out of the tar pits it had plunged itself into.

“Burgundy”, he said to himself. “The carpet will be burgundy”. If there was anything worse than a wine stain on a new carpet, Fedele didn’t want to know about it.

Fedele looked over across the room and saw a “Comments and Suggestions” box with the bottom punched out. He walked over and moved the trash can out from under it and taped a piece of cardboard to the bottom. “This place needs some work”.

*Hersfold stumbles in, covered in dust.

Your new University's done... there wasn't room where you told me to put it, so I built it on top of the parking lot outside.

On a side note, you wouldn't happen to drive a really expensive-looking sports car, would you?

*Cakatoa pulls up in a brand new Aston Martin DB9 and throws Fed the keys.

I just got it from some guy who isnt needing it anymore, and I'm not supposed to drive anyway.... ( :ph34r: ). Anyway, you can have it, just dont press the convenient switches on the dashboard, that may be the reason the Ministery of I&IE is on fire.... :huh:

Disturbingly convenient.

Also, anybody who has any suggestions, requests or contributions can place them in this thread. I am a tool of the people.

Fedele - Pan fried culture, with a creamy education sauce.

Congrats...

Can I assume from your statements so far you will be enforcing education more than teaching it? :P

Back