applying for position

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE VACANT POSITION OF MINISTER OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION. I know that i come from a small comonwealth of Falconkats but i know that i would be the excellent choice i would like to do as much as i can for the THE NORTH PACIFIC i would be most apprecaitive

your most loyal commonwelath

FALCONKATS I

If I remember correctly, you have to be active on the forum at least for a few months before you can hold a cabinet level position.

well what can i do in the mean time want to be part f this government and do not want for my commonwealth to fall between the cracks

Participate in the RA, become a diplomat, join The NPA (North Pacific Army)...

There's more, but I can't think of them all right now :P

cool well i have done those thing even placed a roster for sending people to the summer olympics every thing helps hope i get accepted and also UN

Yeah, just participate in discussions, post often (but don't spam much), and try to get involved in small things first.

Once you join the UN make sure to join the NPA, we could use more active members.

Yes i will wait to may for that ministerial position all ready applied and got accepted into the UN and also have applied for the NPA so i will keep in touch

The position is still vacant, yes. Several cabinet Ministers have attempted to revive the subject more than once, but I think the general concensus now is just to wait until May. Which reminds me, I need to get that going.

Falconkats, you are ineligible for Cabinet-Level office anyway, as you are not currently an RA member (yes, I've seen your application, no, it hasn't been approved, go see the application topic, please), and you must be active for at least a month prior to elections in order to run. Sorry.

Back