Polling

Grenval

TNPer
So I was thinking, and after I took some Aspirin, I thought, wouldn't it be interesting to see newspapers poll elections in regions around the world. Maybe not... But it is an idea. Everytime a big name region is having elections, do a feature article and poll the citizens to see if you can predict the winner, especially in hotly contested elections. This could also be a way to gauge international response to big events around NationStates.

So just a thought.

and after I took some Aspirin,
:blink:

The main problem with this would be that we don't often have hotly contested elections... actually, we don't often have elections with any contention at all... evidenced by the fact that we currently have no Minister of Culture and Education, and therefore no Editor for the Wire. :eyeroll: (Which reminds me...)

It's not a bad idea, in fact I quite like it, but the feasability of it is something to question. Maybe for legislation. :yes:

I believe he was talking about hotly contested elections in regions around the Nation States world, not just here.

I believe he was talking about hotly contested elections in regions around the Nation States world, not just here.
Yup.

And the Aspirin pun was a bad joke about me trying to think. Self-deprecating humor is God's gift to man. ;)

Back