What have you been playing?

Resident Evil 4. I'm in a castle and I've got crap weapons. I want a mine thrower :tb3:

EDIT: I just shot a monk in the forehead. Take that organised religion!

I haven't played Super Mario Bros 3 in ages, I used to like making him fly with the raccoon tail and hat thing. I never really understood that.

I haven't played Super Mario Bros 3 in ages, I used to like making him fly with the raccoon tail and hat thing. I never really understood that.
I found an NES emulator and a SMB3 game that was adapted for the PC. If ya want it, lemme know :)

Im currently playing Adventure Quest. It's rather repetitive though...it's taking me ages to get the Nightmare plate at 1 million gold, and Im only up to about 370 thousand......

Finished KOTOR II again yesterday....damn, that ending never fails to disappoint. I wanted Atton to tell me how much he loooooved me. :eyeroll:

Okay, so I seriously did. :pinch:

Finished KOTOR II again yesterday....damn, that ending never fails to disappoint. I wanted Atton to tell me how much he loooooved me. :eyeroll:

Okay, so I seriously did. :pinch:
Was he a Jedi? Cos Jedi's can never love. They wouldn't have gone down well in the '70s (actually they wouldn't have gone down at all, technically).

BUT.. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE??!!! :tb3: :tb3: :tb3: :bye: *Cuts off knees*

Puckton: I've got my NES in the cupboard next to me, I can just get that out lol

I've been playing GTA: San Andreas. And by "playing", I mean letting one of my housemates play on my Playstation while I do work all day. :cry:

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***
He just got to the crossover bit with the guy from GTA 3. Sweeeeeet.

I had been playing Civilization Four almost religiously, that is before my brother stole my video card to play Guild Wars.

Also Sodoku is more addictive than clodhoppers and crack cocaine combined!!

Now I'm on to "playing" Resident Evil 4 (i.e. another housemate is playing while I'm working). I wish I was as good at this game as she is. She just beat El Gigante using only a KNIFE. :o :w00t: :worship:

Last game I actually played-played was Civilization 2. Can't afford Civ 4 yet and couldn't find my Civ 3 CD, so on to Civ 2! :lol:

Of course, that's not much of a step back for me since I still play frickin' Alpha Centauri.

Totally, Byardkuria. Not sure what makes AC so great, but I love it. Nothing as kewl as playing as Deirdre's tree-huggers and wrangling up an enormous swarm of killer psychic worms with which to ravage the planet and drive all of humanity insane. Hee hee! :evil:

I was kickin' it old school this weekend with Commander Keen 4 and Master of Orion II.

Also, I rediscovered Captain Comic. That game was my best friend when I was like, 7.

Bio Menace? Did anyone play Bio Menace?

I found my 5" floppy of Wolfenstein yesterday too. :tb2:

Oh my god! Captain Comic!!

That takes me back to when I was knee high to a grasshopper...

And Commander Keen! Taught me to never underestimate the use of a pogo stick as an offensive weapon...

Im ashamed to say ive been playing WoW for way too long now (hence not being on these boards since they moved). Im also trying to get teh hot lesbian make out scene in jade empire.

And Star Wars: empire at war when i get a chance

Another victim of WoW? I've lost count of all the people I know who are permanently lost to that game.

There are signs. Like I'd be hanging out with someone and they'd get an urgent call on their cell about gold pieces. I should've acted. . . I should've done something. . . Now it's too late. :cry:

Anyhoo, back to the subject at hand. Cracked open Dawn of War last night. Love me some Eldar, even if they are wimps. Kaila-Mensha Kaine and a posse of Seer Council homeboys tearing straight through Orky warcamps. Hot diggity.

Im trying to stop. i really am.

Started playing mercenaries again today. Id forgotten what an awesome game it is

There's no getting out. You're doomed. DOOMED I say! :cry:

But perhaps I can still save the others. There's. . . just. . . one. . . chance!

EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!

We love katamari and Warioware.

i love the japanese whackiness.

and its been 4 days since i was last on WoW. i think thats a record

Star Wars Battlefront II - Thanks OPA...

KOTOR II - Thanks IG...

Urban Dead - Thanks VB...

Must learn not the get influenced by you lot again...

*watches social life disappear down toilet*

Waitng for Oblivion. Don't need to cross the fingers, the 360 can handle anything.

Right now, playing Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (360) and Black (PS2).

Can't wait for my shiny new Godfather (PS2).

I checked out a bit of GRAW and it didnt really do much for me. Playing Jade Empire still and the Timeshift demo.

I'll be getting my copy of oblivion at midnight on wednesday, shame i cant play it until i finish work

Back