The Bored Game

Welcome to the world's most random board game(tm)!

checkers.gif

Below is a grid. No sorry, above is a grid.

The grid doesn't really have anything to do with the game, it's just there.

Anyway, you make up your own pieces and rules. Go figure.

There's got to be a better way to do this - can anyone think up a simple board game we can play that has between 2 and 4 players?

I think I invented something, I call it Primary. It only has three players but anyway. Each player has three pieces, each one of which is one of the primary colours. Each players pieces are a different shape. The board is triangular and quite large and each person takes a different side of the triangle as their playing position. Anyway, it's like checkers in a sense as you have to jump pieces to take them. The aim is to take the other pieces of your colour, as each player has a dominant colour he has to collect. The only way that you can really trap pieces is to make temporary alliances with the other players. I think this might be possible on a larger scale with 7 pieces and a heptagonal board, which of course would be called Rainbow. Anyway. I can't believe I'm that bored that I just created two board games.

EDIT: I maintain my intellectual copyright over this game.

^Just in case

*Nàstic™ places the 7 of hearts down and shouts SNAP.

How about this:
4 players who all have 15 pieces spreading from the corners as such:

The rules: To win, you must have 4 or more pieces at the end, and all other pieces of the opposing teams must be taken. To take a piece, you either must surround a piece or set up a shape as such:

(* = your piece, 0 = enemy) around an enemy (such as those with no spine to leave the corner). If all remaining players have less than 4 pieces, it is a draw. You may get another piece if you take one of each player's piece. You may only have the number of moves per the number of pieces (9 pieces = 9 moves) and you may not move a piece more than twice. A piece can move in all 8 directions (2 spaces left, up, right, and down, one space diagonally.

And that is that.

^is my property and is copyrighted 2006

Ok, does this topic have any point at the moment? Or is this another spam-fest?
We're trying to create a game, sort of
Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest!Spam fest! Spam fest!Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest!Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest!Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest!Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest! Spam fest!

I'm soooo mature...

Back