Public Relations HQ!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
It has been brought to my attention that this nation has a goal to overthrow a feeder!! He has been focussing on TNP but has now switched attention to the Pacific!!

Does anyone else have any information about this?!

It has been brought to my attention that this nation has a goal to overthrow a feeder!! He has been focussing on TNP but has now switched attention to the Pacific!!

Does anyone else have any information about this?!
Hadn't heard about that, but I did see him say he wanted to become Delegate eventually... and he's been throwing up :redflag:'s left and right with me personally...

*Hersfold is giving up admonishing himself for posting here... he'll actually be allowed to soon anyway.

Yeah, i know..huge surprise!!

I was just after anything concrete to use as evidence rather than theories!! ;)
I think that my intuition is concrete enough for me. He is not here for the wellbeing of the region. Call it a gut reaction from an old spy, his techniques are out of date.

I'm still trying to suss out his SC campaign thread. :blink:

Never before have I ever heard someone making such an overt effort at contradicting himself at every turn of a phrase. The guy just doesn't make any sense. In fact, he makes no sense to such and extreme that it must be deliberate. :eyebrow:

I thought he just wasn't to bright, or just didn't know anything about TNP...at all. In any case, if he could actually win the delegacy, TNP deserves whatever he'll bring.

Yeah... I got this yesterday. Make of it what you will. I would ask though that this doesn't go out to the general public or even to the PRP for that matter. They're smart enough to figure it out on their own. :P

Apollo-Industria:
  Information: Classified, Jan 30 2006, 01:46 PM
I am moving to the Pacific for specific reasons only that may or may not succeed. I am attempting to surpass Unlimited. I am not for Francoism but as the region I was born in, it is my duty to protect my motherland. Goodbye, Erastide... Forever... At least until my plan succeeds... bye2.gif

Back