Other Internet Games Apart From NS

A couple of people have posted about that Cybernations thingumajig and I was wondering if anyone played other internet games.

At the moment I've just started playing a game called Urban Dead, which is pretty decentish. It's your typical zombie apocalypse scenario thing, and it's turn based. You can play as a zombie or as a survivor and can co-ordinate with other players to keep on truckin. I'll link to it: http://www.urbandead.com

I hang around gaiaonline.com usually when I'm at work, because most of my coworkers are on there, and we have our own little network of sorts to whine about our boss and other coworkers.

That's where the avatar of the girl with green hair ( v ) comes from.

I used to play Battlezone II online but that was years ago. I've played Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and AoEII a few times. What's Gaia Online about?

It's just a big forum/community thing. Mostly people who like anime and manga hang out there, so naturally it's full of emo-y teenagers, but if you have friends who play then it's an alright place. That's where my main blog is at.

www.addictinggames.com has a lot of good games...even a couple of the classic ones (Duck Hunt!! Damn laughing dog)

Veebs, where are you in UD, and are you playing survivor or zed?

Also, The Mafia Boss.
Hey Byardkuria, I'm playing a civilian survivor called Swim Hendrick, and I'm at a factory in Pennville. I just set up my own group called the Strat/Gat Cats (okay, I'm the only member so far but I only started playing yesterday). Please don't kill me! :ph34r: It'd be great to meet other survivors and get to know something about the game, I'm totally alone and there are zombieeeeeeeees :bye:

A bunch of zombies broke into my "safe" house overnight and killed me real good. Now I'm a zombie... :cry:

This is hella true - in fact, Sirixis, if you can make it to Yagoton, I've got a reviv syringe left from the Mall Tour '06 aftermath that I'll put your name on.

And Veebs, you have nothing to worry about.

Unless you've started shuffling from place to place, and have suddenly taken a liking to brains . . . :eyebrow:

*Hersfold used to play that Runescape game you see in the Google ads ^ every now and then, but I ran out of things to do and got bored with it kinda fast. There's more stuff if you pay for it, but I'm not really willing to waste the cash.

VB:
I've played Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and AoEII a few times.

AOE III is out now, did you know? Bit more modern, far better graphics, bit more interesting.

I was gonna get AOEIII but being stuck at college with an old laptop means that I have to wait until I get home to play games properly. I got The Movies for Christmas though, that's okay and you can post your movies to the internet for all to see. Mine are crap though :lol:

I haven't been able to get into UD much (maybe I just don't get the point if anyone here who plays can explain...), but Imperia Online has me pretty hooked. Has anyone else tried it yet?

NS should adopt one of those "rank us on these game sites and get extra stuff once a day" programs...might improve our failing population somewhat.

What's Imperia Online? :huh: I haven't heard of that your papal princessy-ness

I think the point of UD is just to kill zombies, with extreme prejudice. The thing I, and probably many other people, hold against zombies the most is that funerals and putting them in the ground costs money, so them not staying dead is pretty offensive to our bank balances.

Oh, hellz yes. I am so in, but I'll make an alt. Byardicus is committed elsewhere.

Everyone who wants to stomp some zombie booty, get on in here.

I've been looking to get into a mall, and apparently Pole Mall is in West Grayside so I'll head my character on over there. Hide in a museum, library, school or "Arms" pub for now. Either that or we could meet in Gulsonside, which is two suburbs east and one north from West Grayside.

I'm in Nixbank, which is a wasteland - no decent groups of survivors.

I'll head to Pole as soon as I can - I understand the Mall Tour is at Caiger, so we should be okay.

Damn, I forgot to sign in cos I used up my hits for yesterday. I'm off to get my guy moving towards West Grayside.

EDIT: :lol: There's a guy who must be a Green Lantern fan going around tagging loads of stuff about GL everywhere I go.

All right. I'm safely holed up in a PD. Found me a shotgun (and 2 more flak jackets :eyeroll: ), and a wee bit of ammo. I'll probably hang out a bit in order to get armed up decently, and then blast a trail of undead eastward to get joined up. :yes:

Can I play too?

I have a character (cleverly named Mike Blackshear) in Penny Heights. Is it West Greyside we're off to?

Addendum:
I made it to West Greyside. I'm in the Egbert General Hospital with about 45 other people.

Certainly Blackshear, the more the merrier! You might not want to stay in a hospital though cos they get attacked by large numbers of zombies fairly frequently. I'm almost at West Grayside, I managed to make it most of the way there last night. I'm pretty low on supplies though :(

I can't log in at the moment, unfortunately my IP has accessed the server too many times. I think they're just jealous because I'm so good looking though. Yeah, that's what it is.

I agree. They just want your body.

.............To feed their undead minions. :pinch: ( <--- is my new favorite smiley face. I make that face all the time IRL(tm) )

^ I'm now in West Grayside, at Dampney Grove PD, I'll try to get to Egbert hospital to meet up with Blackshear.

Back