Mopoker

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
I realise I am not allowed to post here, yada yada yada, but Erastide asked me to post this as she cannot access Invision forums at the moment.

She wanted to give the "heads up" to folks that we have an endotart in the region:

Mpooker: Gained 81 endos, given out 460.

Any response?

I realise I am not allowed to post here, yada yada yada, but Erastide asked me to post this as she cannot access Invision forums at the moment.

She wanted to give the "heads up" to folks that we have an endotart in the region:

Mpooker: Gained 81 endos, given out 460.

Any response?
I would say that 81 isn't much of a threat, but if the endo count gets too much higher, I'd issue a warning before it gets out of hand. If the nation in question doesn't respond, It might be boot time for them.

R

I think that if the endo-count increases sufficiently, a prompt notice to the Security Council might be judicious.

I posted a request for Judicial Determination as to whether or not endotarting that may threaten the Delegate is also a legal matter over which the Ministry of Justice might have some investigative/prosecutorial jurisdiction.

R

See if we can get a ratio of endos given to endos recieved and a general idea of increase rate. If its endorsements rise to at least 175 in 48 hours, I'd be in favor of issuing a warning and request to stop. If it gets to 250, and no response, I'd recommend the golden boot.

R

I'd say contact them explaining the government system and the election process for Delegate!! Invite them to run in the next election in Feb and see what they say!! If they ignore it or argue then explain that if they do not stop gathering endorsements they risk ejection from the region as they may be considered a security threat!!

That way, you try and get them involved in government "legally" which potentially adds to the political scene here before getting a bit heavier on them if they refuse to reply or accept your invitation!!

Umm... another one Pjwang, and Mopoker has gone up slightly more.

The two numbers are first their endorsements, and second the number of people they've endorsed.

1Former English Colony  480  956
2Sirixis  287  659
3Kitabo  219  564
4Mopoker  187  434
5Frejmark  177  367
6Cranach  99  160
7Pjwang  81  1160
8Groovistan  80  218
9Oparsenal  73  88
10Rhen Va  64  106

I sent Mopoker a TG, no response.

I think as Roman said if mopoker doesn't respond, and starts pushing 250, it wouldn't be unreasonible to reach for the eject button.

With the elections coming up, we don't want anyone hovering around the 250 - 300 mark come the transfer of power. Especially in the case of Pjwang who, with that number of endos given, could well be expecting a steady in flow of endos over the next week or so.

Actually, I have received a reply from Mopoker. He sounds interested. Perhaps someone should TG when elections/nominations actually start? Just a quick check... Mopoker isn't the UN of anyone that's an RV/RA, right? :P

Mopoker:
Thank you that would be very interesting. Please share more information with me as you receive it. Thank you once again.

I'm still the number 1 tart in the region, they're going to have to go a bit more than half the region if they plan anything. :P

1Former English Colony  480  956
2Sirixis  287  659
3Kitabo  219  564
4Mopoker  187  434
5Frejmark  177  367
6Cranach  99  160
7Pjwang  81  1160
8Groovistan  80  218
9Oparsenal  73  88
10Rhen Va  64  106

Sorry to burst your bubble, Eras.

And I've never heard of Mopoker before... Having created most of the older RV records and having to add all the new ones, I think a name like that would have stuck out.

*Hersfold runs away again... I've really got to stop posting in here.

*slaps Hers with a kipper*

Don't listen to him, you'll always be number one tart to us...

As for not knowing mopoker, with a population of 69 million, the nation can't of existed for very long (I'm sure someone with a better idea of how these things work would be able to tell me an exact age).

Eh, I forgot to delete a 0. sue me. :fish:

I guess it depends partially on who runs for delegate and how smooth a handover we can get. I would hope people that plan to run would start endotarting early to make it easier. >_>

Also remember the proceedural requirement of having the Security Council act on this matter and authorize the delegate to act if needs be so that there is no question about the rules being followed.

I'd warn the two endo tarters that their ejection from the region will be forthcoming should they not respond to the warnings and if their endo count exceeds 200 which is might close to the vice-delegate's count.

R

1Former English Colony  484  971
2Sirixis  291  648
3Kitabo  224  568
4Mopoker  200  425
5Frejmark  181  405
6Pjwang  128  189
7Xxxmenxxx  114  199
8Cranach  102  156
9Groovistan  91  233
10Oparsenal  75  85

Mopoker and pjwang and xxxmenxxx are all quite high for their status. None of them have given out as many endos as I have, but for an incoming delegate it could be a little tricky...

Back