Conneticun

Heft

TNPer
Sources indicate that this person is a spy, apparently from The Stronghold.

We haven't really brought it up because he apparently isn't very good, and hasn't done much. But I don't want to put him in the NPA again since I'll be leaving soon and won't be around to play with spy-boy.

Nah, just send him on bogus missions and feed him bogus information. Identified spies are very useful if you feed them the right fodder. :bat:

Awwww.... is it too much to hope for a newb that actually just wants to play? <_<
I got confirmation from a source on this.

This is my call, and I'm not in the habit of picking on newbies :P

Apparantly the Stronghold sent spies to monitor all regions who have the immediate potential of joining the ADN (I know, I know, I was shocked too...) I think they have a view to sabotage new ADN relations.

He's not been hostile so far, and I don't wish to cause an incident with the Stronghold until he does something worthwhile (Duality is the new plausible deniability.)

I won't have the time this next month to bother sending him on bogus missions, although it would be fun. So, do we let him back in the NPA and just keep an eye on him, and maybe someone else can play around with him?

I think it's silly to think that one nation who doesn't even have much popularity here, or name recognition, could influence what alliances we enter into. I say let him into the NPA, it's harmless anyway, not much is posted there (since I last saw).

Back