Unlimited's Banning Spree

Fedele

TNPer
This article brought to you by :rofl: Inc.

[size=-2]The information in the above article is satiracle in nature and is for entertainment purposes only. The reporter and author of the above article assumes full responsibility for the content and accuracy of the above article. Blah blah blah...[/size]

CLICK THIS!!!

We have decency laws in the Pacific, a name like MODEDIT is a clear violation of those laws. The fact that Pierconium didn't mention this leads me to believe that it's obvious or that this is some sort of joke that we simple folk from the Helvetiklande are unable to detect.

Modedit: Funnily enough, we have rules over here too. I think people get the gist of your argument without the expletive.

"If the other Pacifics wish to taint themselves by hoarding obscene nations solely for bragging rights of their total numbers, so be it. I take pride of belonging to the only major region that exercises hygiene"

We're hippies, we don't bathe or practice hygience, hence our obsession with archaic concepts such as "democracy" and "freedom".

I fail to see how ejecting recruiters and rude nations has anything to do with "democracy" or "freedom", but hey, if you want to be graced by their presence or if you want people to leave your region, then that's fine.

Whatever rocks your boat

I do not agree with tossing recruiters unless there nation name is crude or their messages are crude.

Recruiters is something all feeders must deal with.

I do agree with tossing nations with crude and obscene names.

Ah, dammit...

Guys, the article was a joke! Jeez!!!

I know Unlimited was joking with the recruiter who will remain unnamed (InsanePower). The recruiter even joked about it later.

I heard about that via the Lexicon forum. lol

When I recruit in TP I will need to do it guerilla style. :w00t:

I know your article was a joke. Some of your countrymen, whilst replying in joyous manner, were not joking, so I was replying to them.

Hail Unlimited!

I have struck a deal with Unlimited, that my (anonomous) recruitment puppet will do The Pacific before the Rejected Realms in future, to save me two visits to Kandarins halls :lol:

Good to see Unlimited back!

I sort of figured, but I've been taught to shoot first and use logic later. I really was replying to some of the more serious posts, etc.

:D

I've heard about this...
It does seem a little extreme to me. But then I'm grateful for anyone I can get in my region.

Well, we have a saying around here that goes, "Unlimited has no soul and his evil knows no bounds". I think that the banning spree proved that.

Well I had a recruiter nation in the West Pacific and Pacific for a while, but other than that I've never stepped foot in them. Well my nation was obivously born in one of them, but I don't remember which, funnily.

Back