RLA Statement! !

Poltsamaa

TNPer
Myself and GoalVA have drafted a brief statement with regards to the RLA's recent attack on the Invaders' forum!! Please post any comments, additions or omissions you feel may be necessary!! I hope to have a statement published within 48 hours so please post your ideas as soon as possible!!

The government of The North Pacific express their disgust at the actions of the Red Liberty Alliance in vandalising the forum of Invaders.

The government of The North Pacific officially condemn these actions undertaken by the RLA and note that this is not the first time such actions have been taken by this organisation.

The government of The North Pacific expresses its disgust at the actions of the Red Liberty Alliance in vandalising the forum of Invaders.

The government of The North Pacific officially condemns these actions undertaken by the RLA and notes that this is not the first time such actions have been taken by this organisation.
Grammar.... :fishattack:

If you want a plural subject, use something like officials.

Leave my grandmother out of this!!

I have added a closing statement!!

The government of The North Pacific expresses its disgust at the actions of the Red Liberty Alliance in vandalising the forum of Invaders.

The government of The North Pacific officially condemns these actions undertaken by the RLA and notes that this is not the first time such actions have been taken by this organisation.

The North Pacific's diplomatic ties with the Red Liberty Alliance will be reviewed in the near future.

A closing statement reaffirmes the above. Okay, here's a rewrite to make it sound just a bit less repetitious. Fix the closing statement or anything in here to suit your whim.

The government of The North Pacific expresses its disgust at the actions of the Red Liberty Alliance in vandalising the forum of Invaders. We are hearby condeming the actions of the RLA and notes that this is not the first time these vial actions have taken place.

The North Pacific will be reviewing diplomatic ties with the Red Liberty Alliance in the near future. We of the North Pacific Government will never approve of such actions.

I am happy to go with WWW's version!! If anyone has any problems with that, please make it known in the next 10 hours or so as I'll be making it public after that time via the MoEA and the various Ambassadors!!

The government of The North Pacific expresses its disgust at the actions of the Red Liberty Alliance in vandalising the forum of Invaders. We are hearby hereby condemning the actions of the RLA and notes that this is not the first time these vial vile actions have taken place.

The North Pacific will be reviewing diplomatic ties with the Red Liberty Alliance in the near future. We of the North Pacific Government will never approve of such actions.
Looks good. :)

Oh and you can't really see it but that "s" in "notes" is struck out.

Gosh, I always end up correcting it after the fact. :(

Don't worry WWW, i'm quite picky. So much so that I plan on joining our school newpaper because the editor is an idiot. Mostly for letting errors slip through, but also for letting some really crappy articles get published. I mean honestly, it's not "lands in bed" it's "lands on bed." Sheesh. :rolleyes: :lol:

lol. I'm terrible when it comes to typos. Geeze I think its because I try to write as fast as I think, which is not a good thing. Since I know what it says, I always miss them.

Back