Minister's Tea Room

GoalVA

TNPer
Want to talk about International Relations, or just enjoy the lush surrounds of the Ministry? Then feel free to drop by for tea with the Minister of External Affairs.

*GoalVA hands Eras some Hot Chocolate.

Apparantly not! Mind you, if they had any sense they wouldn't have left the Pacifics.

It's not always the decor, sometimes an office takes on the character of its inhabitants?

(Teruchev's President Steve Perry comes in and steals the comfy leather chair in the corner)

Say, GoalVA, a quick query for you. Are we now the largest feeder region in NS? I was visiting other regions (on official business, not shopping around :p) and noticed that the West Pacific only has 6400 or so nations to our approx. 6600. I dunno, maybe there's another gigantic region not on Teruchev's map.

So I guess the question is, Mr. Minister: do I need a new map?

The North Pacific: 6,666 (465 Delegate endorsments)
The West Pacific: 6,458 (429 Delegate endorsments)
The South Pacific: 6,329 (355 Delegate endorsments)
The Pacific: 6,299 (217 Delegate endorsments)
The East Pacific: 6,240 (347 Delegate endorsments)

As you can see, not only are we the biggest region in the game, but the biggest presence in the UN.

I think your map is just fine.

The North Pacific: 6,666 (465 Delegate endorsments)
The West Pacific: 6,458 (429 Delegate endorsments)
The South Pacific: 6,329 (355 Delegate endorsments)
The Pacific: 6,299 (217 Delegate endorsments)
The East Pacific: 6,240 (347 Delegate endorsments)

As you can see, not only are we the biggest region in the game, but the biggest presence in the UN.

I think your map is just fine.
Splendid then.

(Sips last of his Japanese green tea, shakes GoalVA's hand on a bloody good show as External Affairs Minister, and takes his leave).

No...the signs are all coming together..the 666, the stars are aligned...

*ruuns to the hills shouting "we're doomed! Doomed I say! doomed!"

Most honorable Minister of External Affairs, I hope you do not mind if I sit and sip on tea with you this day. I was hoping we may have a conversation on opening relations between our two regions. We have much to offer each other, and if someone could bring me a cup to earl grey I'd love to tell you more.

At the risk of becoming a stats-whore, I was curious if you had access to a list of the largest non-feeder regions in NS. I know there are a few with more than a hundred members, but would love to see this in black and white.

Thank you in advance.

Steve Perry, GCRC,
President.

Kulhman, I trust my message reached you?

teruchev, I should have some data within the next couple of days.

teruchev, I should have some data within the next couple of days.
And I thank you. I did just inadvertently stumble upon the region of Lazarus today, which has around 1200 nations.

Speaking of numbers, any reason for the sudden cull in TNP's numbers? Are we invading Chechnya?

Steve Perry, GCRC,
President.

Back