Join The Diplomatic Corps

GoalVA

TNPer
Do you want to see the world? Do you want to meet new people? Do you want to drink brandy and spam on a TNP account?

If the answer is yes to any of these, then please join the Diplomatic Corps today!

You must be a member of the Regional Assembly to join the Diplomatic Corp.

To apply reply with the following:

I, forum name, wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps

Should you re-apply if you have already applied at s2?

Well just in case...

I, *ator people  wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps

Those interested in a career within the Diplomatic Corp, we have a number of Consulates which we need diplomats for- Consuls are the first step in the joining the Diplomatic Corp so experience isn't an issue.

Argh!! How did I miss your post? My very humble apologies, I hadn't noticed anyone had posted. A rather belated thank you for applying Blackshear, if you are still interested.

Thank you and welcome! I noticed that you have applied for RA membership, as soon as that is approved you will be able to join the DC.

I, shaker heights, wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps

I, Unitat, wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps.

At your service, Bohemians Grand Chairman of The Most Serene Republic of Unitat

Alright, my first order of business (even before I redecorate the office :P) is to grant Unitat and Neume membership to the Diplomatic Corps if they are still interested. I'll be contacting you two as soon as I can.

Regarding shaker heights, I would prefer if you were a member of the Regional Assembly. I'm not sure this person is still here, but I'll post this just incase...

I, Bohemians Grand Chairman of Unitat, would like to thank you Minister Dalimbar for the trust you have placed in our Nation.

At your service, Bohemians of Unitat

To whom it may concern,
I, Polanyi, wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps.

To service of the North Pacific,
The Nation of Polanyi

When you get RA membership, I will be happy to allow you into the Diplomatic Corps. Thank you for your interest, and I hope the MoIIA can process you soon.

I believe we've already spoken, and I appreciate your assistance.

I, Upper Kirby, wish to serve as a member of the Diplomatic Corps.

Back