Corrupt A Wish

You get them, and it's really too bad that they stick out of the bottom of your feet.

I wish I had my own personal chauffer.

You are content. But not euphoric. You dwell on that, until you go crazy.

I wish I couldn't always relate Calvin & Hobbes to everything. Oh wait, I don't wish that. I wish OPA would hurry up and get here.

They do, because they all quit football and join the Red Cross.

I wish that I had my own computer at home. That will be my next purchase, now that I'm done with paying tuition.

You have more wishes, but no way to convey the desires of your heart, therefore all is for naught.

I wish I was back to my old way of corrupting that usually involved blood and violence.

Your wish comes true. You suddenly realize that you have nothing but few random bones left and six feet of sand between you and the sunlight. You should have remembered that John Calvin, the protestant reformist, died 1564.

I wish I caught a fish and could make a dish out of that fish.

Ping

You catch a goldfish and learn how to cook it perfectly.

I wish dinner was already made.

Dinner is made. Which is promptly eaten by a large grizzly bear hiding in your kitchen.

I wish I knew exactly what to do in any situation.

Now you know. You also know that you can't do what you should. Frustrating, isn't it?

I wish I could make a wish that no one could corrupt.

You do make a wish that no one can corrupt. Then you wonder why you didn't wish for something better.

I wish I had a nice cup of tea. In fact, the perfect cup of tea.

It's summer, unfortunately it's summer in antartica and your breath freezes as your feet drop off with frostbite..

I wish the omen movies had never been made

ping:

Your wish is granted....dang, you forgot to make one.

I wish I had some danish salt licorice.

Your wish is granted! Unfortunately this particular licorice was harvested on a new moon and thus was ingrained with dark magic. You unwittingly consume this demonic licorice. As soon as it touches your lips a demon erupts from the earth and kicks your shin really hard, cackles, and then disappears!

I wish I had a vast movie collection

You now have a great movie collection. Unfortunately the movies are printed in 1892 silent film standard, so you'll have to drag with you an orchestra and bunch of dialogue actors to enjoy your favourite films. It soon comes too expensive, driving you in bankruptcy.

I wish I didn't get tired tonight.

Back