Pet Peeves

PP: Walking to work in 15 degree weather at 11:00 at night because you don't want to go home and you ruined your mom's birthday by being a selfish bitch.

006.gif
PP: NAZIS WHO USE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND TURN IT INTO A SYMBOL OF RACISM
008.gif

PP: People that insist that black people should not be offended by the flag that stood for an insistence to keep them in slavery.

PP: People who whine so much about the government. Sheesh. It's not like you're stuck here. Why don't you all just leave?! :angry:

Kidding. Totally kidding. :lol:

PP: DD thinking that he is master of this place when he actually is only master of his domain. I heart Seinfeld.

Fartnose.

PP; People who believe that it was fought over shoes, economics, or shoes AND economics.

And you that insist that it was about State's Rights: Shut up. It was about the state's right to keep their slaves.

^I agree. (With fedele) I swear, US History, an African American girl asked for clarification on who won the civil war. My deskmate and I replied "The North did, otherwise you'd be cleaning our shoes right now". Not the nicest comeback, but damn, just damn...

PP: People who moan about the low quality of things that are government-funded, then moan about their tax rate.

Yes, Republican shitheads. I'm looking at YOU. *OPArsenal points*

PP: The Circumflex Accent. A poor character at best, neither displaying the class of an Ampersand, nor the visual attractiveness of an Asterisk.

Back