I Am...

I am wondering where the shiz Indie is. All this polictical bizniz is going on and it's about as interesting as a doorframe. Bar the amusing quotes you can take out of context, natch.

I am going to be gone for the next 5 days or so. I am hiking part of the Appalachian Trail wednesday and thursday. I am then going to New Hampshire to meet old friends at a cabin for friday and saturday night. I am embarking on a journey.

I am going to retract that statement as I just read the weather and it is definitely going to rain hard tomorrow and tomorrow night. :(

I am not going to go hiking in the rain.

I am fairly wasted. My friend Bri coerced me into 4 shots of sake. No one ever tells you sake tastes like ass, apparently you have to find that out for yourself. :pinch:

I am sort of regretting giving my mother my school email, which I check often. I am being inundated with email forwards. :(

I am going to tell you that Hedwig, Harry's owl, dies.

I am leaving for the weekend.

I am fed up of rain and flooding and flood-related calamities - the power went off for a frigging hour yesterday! Boo hiss. On the plus side, at least I'm not waist-deep in brown murky water.

I am going to see Rage against the machine, Wu-tang clan, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Erikah Badu, Rakim, Mos Def and Talib Kweli, Pharoahe Monch, Immortal Technique, Boot Camp Click, Jedi Mind Tricks, David Banner, Supernatural, Sage Francis, and Living Legend, tomorrow all day. :D

Back