I Am...

I am having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Without the bread. (I don't have any bread at the moment.) In a jar. With a spoon. It's nice and cold cuz my peanut butter AND the jelly were in the fridge.

I am flirting with a girl right now. I am thinking of maybe kissing her tomorrow since i'll be leaving for a week after that, just to drive her nuts because I know she likes me.

I am...THE ONLY FREAKIN MEMBER ONLINE NOW.

It's like a visit to the old forums again. Wait, maybe these are the old forums...nope, no xxx topics here. Shame.

I am patching up Medieval II to version 1.2. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's the world's biggest patch; 613 meg!!1!1one!eleven

I am totally a sucker if an Australian tells me anything about Pink Floyd. After I've just woken up.

Aussie: "I've lost my copy of Rainbow Connection!"
Me: "What, the Kermit the Frog one?"
Aussie: "Nah, Pink Floyd."
Me: "What?!"
Aussie: "Yeah, they totally did a cover of it. You didn't know?!"
Me: "No! Pink Floyd covered The Rainbow Connection?!"
Aussie: "No, not really. I can't believe you didn't get my sarcasm."
Me: "*GASP!* Jerk! *and then I stuck out my tongue even though he couldn't see it.*"

IGEdit: Fixing a quote. And a missing asterisk.

I am wishing I could somehow teleport you my stir-fry. Unless you want a breakfast-type food, in which case I'd just teleport me over there to make you something.

I am thinking stir fry is a plenty good breakfast food. Although if i had to choose between you or a stir fry getting teleported over, i'd have a very tough choice on my hands

Behinder is totally a word. Don't kill the dream, man. Or were you talking about the thesis? You can kill the thesis. You have my blessing.

I am wierd. And in kinda a weird mood. But it's... a good weird. I think.

I am eating a popsicle and trying to decide if taking a nap now is worth it, so that I can be up at 3 am to play with other people who are awake at that hour.

I am going to have to refer Thy to this:

calvin-on-scientific-law.gif

Back