I Am...

I am taking the following courses next semester: Contemporary Drama, Theatre: Workshop (both for my theatre minor), Environmental Science, World History and the environment (which will complete my liberal arts credits), Human Ecology, Marriage and the Family (Both sociology), and finally Horseback riding, just because I had some more credits and wanted to do something that was 1 credit, horseback riding will be cool, and just for the hell of it. :D

I am shocked that horseback riding counts as a course in american colleges. whats with that? we have to do like laser physics, and you have pony club

I am so flippin' frustrated with the disc drive on this sodding computer. It's not acknowledging that there is, in fact, a disc in it. The hell am I supposed to rip The Life Pursuit if it says I don't have one?! Jerks.

I am already going to have a great weekend, I know it. I am on easter break after 12:15pm tomorrow. I am house sitting over break and I am going to play video games and hangout. I am also going to be a babysitter, there is a girl staying there because she needed a place to stay, so I will be hanging out with her all weekend and into next week.

I am thinking, as I eat my morning banana, that those termites will rue the day they crossed my will to waist brain cell activity on the zombie box (although in all honesty, imaginary insects and burglur aside, it's rather nice).

I am entertained...

LF0019.jpg

Back