Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Lionsroar
Discord
dulle1846
moha_seal.png

Midterm Address - Ministry of Home Affairs and Gameside Advocates

Hello everyone, I would like to give you a little status update about the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Gameside Advocates. I have the honour to be in my second real term now, and again the pleasure to work with Kaschovia. To compare your expectations with my update, you can read his campaign for the Delegate position and my opening address. You can also find regular updates on my desk.

Manual Recruitment
Let's start with the most important point and the biggest achievement of Home Affairs in the current term. The introduction of a bot for manual recruitment. Due to the F/S update, we have lost almost half of all spawns, which is noticeable in the activities of the forum, Discords, the RMB and the Ministries. Therefore, the time has come to capitalize on this loss and take countermeasures to ensure a continued influx in the name of recruitment and integration. Thanks to Sil Dorsett's fantastic work, we have now been able to establish an important pillar for recruitment in HA. We have set up a bot through which you can recruit newly founded nations via a Discord channel of HA and the NS site. A new handbook with instructions was developed for this and the program was integrated into the Points Project. Currently, however, there is a lack of activity of our 8 recruiters, but we are working to fix it. Just as we fixed the formerly paralyzing inactivity of the entire ministry. A huge thank you to Orange (aka United Orange Valley States), who is doing an outstanding job and is the most active and efficient recruiter in the ministry. Thank you so much for your work!

Mentorship
Another big change was the merging of the Welcome Wagon and the various mentors into a unified and well-functioning program. The Welcome Wagon acts as a welcome team on Discord, the RMB/game side and the forum. People are assigned directly in #welcome-hut and processed by mentors. They are welcomed via direct message or telegram and introduced to the platforms, naturally with the aim of full integration. In addition, there is of course still the forum mentoring program.
The lists provided by the Minister are always well-processed and regularly updated. With the start of the new term, 32 mentees on Discord (missing a few current ones) and 32 Mentees on the forum (same as previous) have been properly processed. Information is regularly exchanged in the corresponding channel of the Ministry Discord. Instructions and guidelines for discussion help the mentors. We have 20 mentors.

Other Recruitment
There are also other recruitment methods. Telegram lists on various topics are still regularly created and processed. In total 9 lists with 3.500 telegrams were sent out. Many thanks to our recruitment team for this! We are still working on API Recruitment.

Resource Review
The Resource Review under Picairn has already made very good progress this term. In discussions with staffers, ministers and other members of the government, several dispatches and factbooks of the regional nation The Northern Light have been revised. The biggest step was of course the creation of the new TNP Handbook. A Government Index has also been created/is in progress, as well as the WADP dispatch. Only the implementation of the code is still proving to be a challenge. As our entire infrastructure network, including the TNL's dispatches, has collapsed, this now has to be done manually. This task has been on an administrator's agenda for several weeks now. The code has been provided and should be implemented soon.

Staffer
And now it's time for me to thank my staff once again. This term is just incredible fun working with you! You are active, do wonderful work and help our region move forward. So many thanks to every one of you! If there is anything, you know, my DMs/Telegrams are always open to everyone. I hope you enjoy the term just as much, thank you!
HA has 22 Staffers in 4 categories.

Points Project and rewards
With this term, the Points Project is now being used at full capacity. The principle: For each completed activity, a certain number of points are awarded which can be redeemed for rewards. These rewards are card prizes. At the same time, there is also a system of badges for the absolute value of the points. If you reach a certain point threshold, you can use this badge. The spreadsheet is regularly updated by the responsible minister and kept up to date. It is freely accessible to everyone: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6UujtSXe_zBrYwyly8V8X5b_hBb0WWVa-PI70PLNL4/edit?usp=sharing. However, no card rewards have yet been redeemed.

Ranking of the Badges:
Beginner: 100
Novice: 250
Apprentice: 500
Recruiter: 1000
Adept: 1500
Advanced: 2000
Expert: 2500
Master: 3000
Grandmaster: 4000
Legend: 5000

Points Ranking:
Dantek (1603)
Treek (1375)
Orange (1042)
FSC (1002)
Picairn (575)
Myth (500)
Quero (419)
PotatoFarmers (400)
LordNwahs (200)
Arawi (150)
Matzerati (100)
Comfed (64)

Deputies
And now, in addition to the staffers, my deputies, of course. They are active and always a great help to me! I like to take on tasks myself, but with such a competent team I just have to hand them over! Picairn, the Deputy for Resource Review, demonstrates his good graphic design talents and BBC code revisions every week. A lot of our successful revisions of The Northern Light dispatches are down to him, thank you! Nutmeg, formal deputy for the mentorship programs also played an important part at the beginning of the term. That they are now burdened elsewhere is understandable and much more important than anything I could offer! Many thanks for your work, Nutmeg! Caius as Deputy is generally responsible for recruitment. The fact that this works to a large extent independently does not detract from his achievements this term. A new innovative way of creating the Recruitment lists and his time investment in it are great achievements. Thank you, Caius! I enjoy having you Deputies by my side!

Gameside Advocates
So, now about the other big position I hold. My Gameside Advocates are also working on a fantastic term! The reorganization and alignment of the GAs have already given positive feedback and I can be proud of my team. Because what they achieve is not to be underestimated. Their unconditional passion for the region is lived out through the formal goal of promotion and integration, as well as helping and connecting the RMB to other platforms. The regular posting of advertisements, informing the RMB and selflessly helping all those who ask questions about the RMB are essential for our region. Thank you all, you are the best team!

List of GAs:
Laforeia
Divided Free Land
The Anddoran Commune
Oceanica Empire
Ethnon
United Orange Valley States
Dantek
Neptunian Military Administration
Gojira

Another achievement is the execution of Daily Questions every week on the RMB. This mainly serves to connect the RMB and promote activities. Furthermore, the GAs have already organized several small events, such as games on the RMB or other small projects. And of course, there has also been formal work, for example in the discussions about updating the RMB rules and the general approach to rule-breaking.

I can proudly say that we were able to create a completely new GA team with completely new requirements. The idea of an RMB police force (which Filibustra was already trying to circumvent) has now been steadily weakened to make way for the actual demands of the GAs. The function is a link to the RMB and the RMB-local helper group! And that makes me very happy, so thank you very much!

But of course, as always, there are things to improve, and something as fickle as the RMB can of course apply. Feedback is of course always accepted and any message channel to me is always absolutely open! Otherwise, as a minister, I am of course planning to organize a term census again with feedback on the term.

RMB
However, we have already been able to implement initial feedback, especially about the RMB. One major point was the desire for better control and "higher quality" of the RMB. We have already been able to implement this by updating the RMB rules and taking stronger action against sanctioned topics. Unofficial RP or RP that is not of at least equal quality will still not be allowed. Trolls and spammers will be combated effectively and quickly, thus maintaining a certain order. The cooperation with RMB members, the ROs, the GAs and the RMB moderators for RP is fantastic and on a very good path. Also, the introduction of projects like the TNP News, the TNP Advertisements, the Daily Questions and other game and help projects are part of a new quality. The second and probably biggest goal is to maintain the activity of the RMB. With the loss of half of the nations, I was seriously worried about the activity of the RMB. Fortunately, this has not been confirmed and activity is still at a very high level, with a good level of conversation in terms of quality. The increased presence of RMB RP, such as StrangeReal, is also beneficial for the region. The RMB is a relatively young community that you also have to adapt to. Overall, I am very satisfied with our work, but also with the development. Good luck!

The End
Well, we've already reached the halfway point of another term and are nearing the end. I have now been Minister of Home Affairs and Lead Gameside Advocate for almost a year. And I can draw a positive personal balance. I'm still having an incredible amount of fun with my work and I'm enjoying it. So many thanks to Kashovia for the incredibly good cooperation. Here's to another good rest term and all the others to follow!

Cheers,
Your Lion
Minister of Home Affairs
Lead Gameside Advocate

Every message channel to reach me is open. Whether on the forum (Lionsmeow), the RMB (Lionsroar), Discord (dulle1846) or maybe even by e-mail (lionsroar.gov@gmail.com). Although I don't always check in there regularly

Back